Signal conditioning with 8B modules
The ME-SIG32-8B is a rugged metal box that helps you to connect 32 type 8B signal-conditioning modules to the analog inputs of the ME-46x0 series DAQ boards (ME-FoXX ME-46x0 and ME-Jekyll ME-4610). The ME-SIG32-8B is the reliable, flexible and comfortable way of signal-conditioning!
- Direct connectivity with 1:1 contacted sub-D cable to ME-46x0 series DAQ boards (ME-FoXX ME-46x0 and ME-Jekyll ME-4610).
- 32 slots for standard 8B modules for isolated signal-conditioning.
- Flexible signal-conditioning for 16 or 32 analog inputs of a ME-46x0. Remaining channels (D/A, digital-I/O, counters, trigger) wired to an additional D-sub. Analog inputs without 8B signal-conditions can also be connected to d-sub.
- Cold junction compensation (CJC, jumper).
- Pluggable Phoenix connectors for the 8B inputs.
- Pluggable Phoenix connectors for power supply.
- Shielded, reliable, industrial metal housing for desktop, 19" and DIN rail.