Complete PCI-based DAQ iPC
The PCI-based PICE box-PC complements the CompactPCI-based ME-Neuron series from Meilhaus Electronic. The PICE systems comes from our cooperation partner for embedded and industrial PCs - PLUG-IN Electronic (www.plug-in.de). The PICE-PC can be ordered from Meilhaus Electronic as a bundle with ME series PCI DAQ and control boards and software. The PICE version included in the bundle is a fanless embedded box-PC with low power consumption in an aluminum chassis.
- Complete, PCI-based DAQ iPC.
- Fanless and quiet.
- Rugged, compact aluminum chassis.
- As a complete stand-alone DAQ PC for data acquisition, control, independent realtime applications etc.
- As an ethernet DAQ station/remote networking DAQ PC.
- As a control PC for ME-Synapse USB or LAN.
- As a compact HiL system (hardware in the loop) with COSATEQ SCALE-RT.
- As a complete system for automatic test sequences with the software MCDTestManager CE .
- As a data logger/line recorder/data recoder.
- Core2Duo P8600 Intel Core2Duo CPU, 2x 2400 MHz. FSB 1066 MHz, socket P. Intel GM45 + Intel 82801 IBM Chipset.
- SDRAM DIMM DDR III FSB 1333, 2 GB (2x 240 pin socket for max. 4 GB DDR-3 SDRAM).
- Harddisk 2.5" 250 GB, serial ATA.
- Dual-VGA or VGA/DVI-I on-board. DVI-I, VGA (15 pin D-sub-D), mic-in, line-out.
- 2x GbE LAN, 1x PS/2 for keyboard/mouse, 2x FireWire.
- 4x USB 2.0, 3x RS232, 1x RS 422/485.
- CF support.
- DC-in power connector for +16 V~+30 V DC power in. External 120 W desktop power supply with 19 V output included.
- 2x 32 bit PCI expansion slot for boards.
- Size: 195 x 268 x 101 (mm).
- Depending on application: Windows or Linux preinstalled.
- More technical specs at: www.plug-in.de/go/pice-me.