All current ME series board for USB!
Now you can use the Meilhaus Electronic DAQ and control boards also remotely at the PC's USB. The ME-Synapse USB "converts" all supported ME series boards to USB. The robust "docking station" offers one active 3 U CompactPCI slot and a passive slot for board-extensions. The intelligent driver system ME-iDS makes no difference whether you are programming a PCI board in a local PC or a CompactPCI board in a remote ME-Synapse USB.
- High grade of flexibility through large selection of ME boards.
- Make use of the full functionality and expandability of the ME boards.
- Full compatibility of PCI, PXI, LAN, USB in software and hardware.
- DAQ board can be exchanged - ideal solution for system integrators and/or "cross platform projects".
- "Docking" station/converter from 3 U CompactPCI to USB 2.0 full-speed.
- Control all supported ME series (cPCI) boards remotely and decentrally via USB.
- Robust industrial housing. 19" rack mountable with optional rack mount kit.
- 1 active and 1 passive slot for ME board.
- Rugged, standardised CompactPCI/PXI technology holds the boards securely.
- ME DAQ hardware programmed with the intelligent software driver system ME-iDS
- no difference whether locally or remotely. Ideal solution for "cross platform projects" USB - LAN - PCI - CompactPCI/PXI.
Note: At the moment ME-Synapse USB not for Linux. The max. rates of the boards in an ME-Synpase USB may depend on the system. Please call our technical sales team!
Supported ME boards
For a listr of the supported ME boards click here.
Complete packages - examples
- ME-Synapse USB 4660: 16 bit USB DAQ station and datalogger.
- ME-Synapse USB 6100i/4: 16 bit galvanically isolated USB analog signal output.
- ME-Synapse USB 8200A: Opto-isolated event monitoring and digital switching system for USB.