All current ME series board for Ethernet/LAN!
If you wanted to use DAQ and control boards remotely in an ethernet system, you had to set up an additional complete PC until now. The ME-Synapse LAN offers an interesting new solution for this problem: It helps you to use all supported ME series boards easily at the ethernet. The robust ME-Synapse LAN has slots for 2 or 6 CompactPCI boards. With the intelligent driver system ME-iDS you will see no difference whether you are working locally with a PCI board-Karte or remotely with a CompactPCI board in the ME-Synapse!
- High grade of flexibility through large selection of ME boards.
- Make use of the full functionality and expandability of the ME boards.
- Full compatibility of PCI, PXI, LAN, USB in software and hardware.
- Full CPU in the ME-Synapse LAN can be used for stand-alone/realtime applications as an option.
- "Docking" station/converter from 3 U CompactPCI to TCP/IP ethernet/LAN.
- Control all supported ME series (cPCI) boards remotely and decentrally via ethernet.
- Robust industrial housing. 19" rack mountable with optional rack mount kit.
- 2 or 6 (model XL) active slots for ME boards.
- Robust, standardised CompactPCI/PXI technology holds the boards securely.
- ME DAQ hardware programmed with the intelligent software driver system ME-iDS - no difference whether locally or remotely. Ideal solution for "cross platform projects" Ethernet/LAN - PCI - CompactPCI/PXI and Windows - Linux.
Note: The max. rates of the boards in a ME-Synpase LAN may depend on the system. Please call our technical sales team!
Supported ME boards
For a list of the supported ME boards click here.
Complete packages - examples
- ME-Synapse LAN 4660: 16 bit remote DAQ station and datalogger for the ethernet.
- ME-Synapse LAN 6100i/4: 16 bit galvanically isolated remote analog signal output station for the ethernet.
- ME-Synapse LAN 8200A: Opto-isolated remote event monitoring and digital switching system.
- ME-Synapse LAN 1000/128: Remote multi-channel digital switching unit for the ethernet.