Direct measurement and control with GPIB.
These DAQ and control boxes deliver digital or analog inputs and outputs as well as thermocouple inputs, which all can be controlled directly via GPIB.
Multi I/O and thermocouple DAQ box for GPIB: Model 48x7
- DAQ/control box with GPIB interface: Also as OEM board version.
- 6 single-ended 12 bit analog inputs, ranges: ±10 V, ±5 V, 0...5 V, 0...10 VDC. Rate 50 Samples/s.
- 4 inputs for thermocouples type J (-100…+400°C). Resolution 0.1°C.
- 4 analog 10 bit outputs.
- 32 digital I/O lines grouped as 8 bit ports, each port configurable as input or output.
- 6 open collector relay drivers. Max. 300 mA/48 VDC.
- CD with configuration programs for GPIB and VisualBASIC examples incl.
- Optional accessory: Connector board with screw terminals; GPIB address switch for board versions.
Analog I/O to GPIB: Model 4861
- Control analog devices via GPIB. Measure or generate analog signals.
- Up to 4x 16 bit D/A channels (max. 0...+10 V/±10 V at typ. ±5 mA). Up to 4x 12 bit A/D channels (0.1/1/10 V).
- Channels isolated from each other, from DC GND and from interface, up to 750 VDC.
- 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs. Darlington drivers; up to 0.3 A sink current; use eg. to control relays.
Digital I/O to GPIB: Model 4863
- Connect devices with digital interface to GPIB; control discrete digital signals or read in status of switches/digital signals via GPIB.
- 48 digital I/O channels in 8 bit groups/ports, each port configurable as input or latched outputs for binary, BCD, Hex data; pullup resistors for inputs; output drivers for high currents: Source 32 mA, sink 48 mA.
Relays to GPIB: Model 4864
- Control relays via GPIB.
- 16 small signal/0.5 A or power relays/1 A SPST/type A (single-pole contacts) or relay driver outputs.
- Relays on pluggable daughter board for easy maintenance and changes; relay control modes: Single, single-pole/multi-pole scanner, all relays at once; additional 8 isolated digitale inputs (TTL).