Direct measurement and control with GPIB.
These DAQ and control boxes deliver digital or analog inputs and outputs as well as thermocouple inputs, which all can be controlled directly via serial interface.
Multi I/O and thermocouple DAQ box for serial: Model 23x7
- DAQ/control box with serial RS232/422/485 interface: Also as OEM board version.
- 6 single-ended 12 bit analog inputs, ranges: ±10 V, ±5 V, 0...5 V, 0...10 VDC. Rate 50 Samples/s.
- 4 inputs for thermocouples type J (-100…+400°C). Resolution 0.1°C.
- 4 analog 10 bit outputs.
- 32 digital I/O lines grouped as 8 bit ports, each port configurable as input or output.
- 6 open collector relay drivers. Max. 300 mA/48 VDC.
Analog I/O to serial: Model 2361
- Control analog devices via serial RS232/422/485. Measure or generate analog signals.
- Up to 4x 16 bit D/A channels (max. 0...+10 V/±10 V at typ. ±5 mA). Up to 4x 12 bit A/D channels (0.1/1/10 V).
- Channels isolated from each other, from DC GND and from interface, up to 750 VDC.
- 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs. Darlington drivers; up to 0.3 A sink current; use eg. to control relays.
Digital I/O to serial: Model 2363
- Connect devices with digital interface to serial RS232/422/485; control discrete digital signals or read in status of switches/digital signals via serial.
- 48 digital I/O channels in 8 bit groups/ports, each port configurable as input or latched outputs for binary, BCD, Hex data; pullup resistors for inputs; output drivers for high currents: Source 32 mA, sink 48 mA.
Relays to serial: Model 2364
- Control relays via serial RS232/422/485.
- 16 small signal/0.5 A or power relays/1 A SPST/type A (single-pole contacts) or relay driver outputs.
- Relays on pluggable daughter board for easy maintenance and changes; relay control modes: Single, single-pole/multi-pole scanner, all relays at once; additional 8 isolated digitale inputs (TTL).