IrDA compatible mini data loggers.
The RedCubes are the successors of the SugarCube (ME-SugarCube) series. Use the RedCubes as mobile or stationary mini loggers to measure and store various measurands. Transmit the measurement data via wireless infrared to your PC. As the protocol is compatible with IrDA, standard infrared interfaces of any notebook can be used. The RedCubes have a battery and are small, light and can also be operated by unexperienced PC users.
- Storage rooms: Longtime logging of temperature/humidity.
- Operation data (temperature, vibration) of devices, PCs, network servers, motors etc.
- Environmental technology, agriculture/farming, rooms and buildings, greenhouses, stables etc.
- Transportation (vibration, insurenaces).
- In labs and experiments.
and many others.
(Please note that the RedCube IrDA protocol is NOT compatible with the SugarCube protocol. RedCubes and SugarCubes can not ben used together with them same software. The RedCubes don't work with the SugarCube software "SugarSoft".)
- With a size of just 31 mm and max. 28 g (incl. battery) the RedCube can be placed in between goods to be transported, in housings/chassis, vehicles and containers or in storage (and other) rooms. Stationary or mobile longtime logging made easy!
- Depending on the model you can measure and store…
- ...temperature -40...+85°C.
- ...climate: Temperature -20...+85°C + rel. humidity 2...99%.
- ...vibration/movement 0...65000 vibrations/period.
- ...impulse 50 Hz.
- ...DC voltage 0...+2.5 VDC.
- Functions: Acquisition/measurement, storage (recording/logging) with longtime memory, data transfer to a PC via IrDA infrared.
- Storage of 32000 measurement values.
- Software for Windows included.
- Can also be used with PDAs (Windows Mobile) as an option on request.