Complete 3 U CompactPCI-based DAQ iPC
This handy complete PC has a CPU which was selected especially for measurement applications: It has power enough for DAQ and control, but leaves out unnecessary features. There are 2 slots for ME CompactPCI boards of your choice. ME-Neuron and the ME-Synapse go together well: The robust housings have the same form factor and can be stacked.
- As complete stand-alone DAQ PC for measurement, data acquisition, control, independent realtime operations etc.
- An ethernet DAQ station/networking DAQ PC in the ethernet.
- A control PC for ME-Synapse USB or LAN.
- Standard: CPU module of type EKF CCM-87RD-BOOGIE in customized version: 3 U/4 HP, Celeron ULV723 1.2 GHz, FSB 800 MHz, 1 MB L2, TDP 10 W, GS45 graphics, 1 GB onboard DDR3 memory, DVI-I dual screen, dual GB-ETH with CCO-4-CONCERT incl. 2x COM, Audio, onboard SATA 2.5" 250 GB.
- DUAL: For many applications, eg. with the software SCALE-RT from COSATEQ, a dual core CPU may be recommended - available with the ME-Neuron DUAL (XL). With a CPU module of type EKF CCM-98RD-BOOGIE in customized version: 3U/8HP, Core(TM) 2 Duo SV 2.26GHz, FSB 1066MHz, 6MB L2 TDP 25W, GS45 graphics, 1GB soldered/2GB SO-DIMM DDR3, DVI-I dual screen, dual GB-ETH, with CCO-4-CONCERT incl. 2x COM, Audio, onboard SATA 2.5".
Options, especially HDD size, can vary slightly.
Supported ME boards
For a list of the supported ME boards click here.
- Robust metal housing.
- Reliable industrial CompactPCI technology.
- 19" mountable.
- Well suited components - hardware and software.
- Compact, mobile.
- Complete, 3 U CompactPCI based DAQ system, same form factor as ME-Synapse.
- Powerful CPU module optimised for DAQ applications. Frontpanel connectivity: 2x USB, 2x ethernet, DVI-I graphic, PS/2 (keyboard/mouse). New models with dual core CPU module.
- Sophisticated, robust industrial solution in a metal housing with fan.
- Two (XL: 6) slots for ME series CompactPCI/PXI boards. Intelligent driver software ME-iDS. ME-Neuron can also work as stand alone system with boards from other suppliers.
- Optional 19" mountable.
- Stackable with ME-Synapse USB or LAN and connector blocks in metal housing, with BNC or Phoenix terminals.