Adlink USB-1901 DAQ Box
Adlink USB-1901 - USB 2.0-based Multifunctional DAQ Modules
Not available anymore!
The ADLINK USB-1900 series provides a range of USB 2.0-based multi-functional DAQ modules. The USB-1901 and USB-1902 16 bit 250 kS/s USB 2.0-based high-performance DAQ modules allow four different voltage input ranges, while the USB-1903 features additional built-in precision current-to-voltage resistors capable of direct measurement of current signal from 0 to 20 mA. The USB-1900 series is USB bus powered and equipped with removable screw-down terminals for easy device connectivity. The attached multi-functional stand can be used for desktop, rail, or wall mounting. Suitable for mixed-signal tests, laboratory research, and factory automation, the USB-1900 series provide a simple measurement solution at an affordable price.
- Multi-I/O with 16 bit resolution.
- USB 2.0 high-speed. USB-powered PC. Lockable USB cable for secure connectivity.
- Removable screw-down terminal module.
- Depending on model 16 single-ended/8 pseudo-differential analog inputs for voltage (±10 V, ±2 V, ±1 V, ±200 mV) or 8 current inputs (0...20 mA).
- 16 bit resolution, 250 kS/s sample rate.
- Models with 2 analog voltage outputs (±10 V), 16 bit, 1 MS/s (simultaneous update).
- Analog and digital trigger.
- 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs, TTL level.
- Two 32 bit counters, base clock 80 MHz, external up to 10 MHz.
- Four PWM outputs (modulation frequency 0.01 Hz...5 MHz, duty cycle 1...99%).
- Dimensions 115 x 150 x 40 (mm, WxDxH).
- Module stand (desktop) and DIN-rail mounting kit included.
|Model||Analog inputs||Analog outputs||Digital-I/O|
|▸USB-1901||16 single-ended/8 pseudo-differential, 16 bit, 250 kS/s||-||8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs, TTL|
|▸USB-1902||16 single-ended/8 pseudo-differential, 16 bit, 250 kS/s||2, 16 bit, 1 MS/s||8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs, TTL|
|▸USB-1903||8 current inputs, 16 bit, 250 kS/s||2, 16 bit, 1 MS/s||8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs, TTL|
Included: USB module, 1 pair of 20-pin removable screw terminals (RST-20P), 2 m USB cable type A-to-mini-B (USB-2M-L), module stand, DIN-rail mounting kit.
Software for Windows 7, Vista, XP: Driver support UD-DASK for VB.NET, VC.NET, VB, VC++, BCB, Delphi, DAQPilot for LabVIEW, DAQ-MTLB for MATLAB. U-Test software: Test application for ADLINK USB DAQ. Ready to use without programming. Data monitoring and logging supported. Full functional test of the USB DAQ modules. Data export to Microsoft Excel. FFT analysis supported.