COMETH - Ethernet-to-Serial Single-Port Device-Server
- Ethernet-to-serial server/converter.
- Compact "dongle" design.
- MODBUS/TCP (slient/server) protocol supported.
Very Compact Ethernet-to-Serial Server - "Plug-on Dongle" Design.
COMETH range products give access to any serial equipment from Windows (up to Windows 10), Unix & Linux computers connected to your ethernet TCP/IP network, make it possible to communicate between two distant serial equipments through the network or even build an ethernet/MODBUS gateway.
- Ethernet TCP/IP serial device server/single port server.
- For IT&T, industrial automation (SCADA), point-of-sales (PoS), medical applications, office, security technology and more.
- Compacte "dongle" design.
- RS232, optional RS422/485.
- RS/ethernet isolation 1500 VRMS.
- LED signaling of RS and ethernet transmission.
- Easy administration from serial port or ethernet.
- Access to serial equipment from devices at the ethernet TCP/IP. No changes in the existing software required. Uses standard COM ports.
- MODBUS/TCP (client/server) protocol supported.
- Ethernet: 10Base-T 10/100 (RJ45).
- Serial: RS232 model TxD, RxD, RTS, DTR, CTS, DCD, RI (optional RS422/485 model -Tx, +Tx, -Rx, +Rx).
- 15 kV ESD protection.
|COMETH||Ethernet to serial single port device server, compact "dongle" model|
|COMETH-FIELD-RD||Ethernet to serial single port device server, DIN-rail mountable module|
Included: Module, instructions for use.