erfi elneos five COMBI-2 Power Supply and Power Analyzer/DMM
Benefits elneos five COMBI-2 Combination Instrument with Power Supply and Power Analyzer/Digital Multimeter
- elneos five combination instrument: Power supply and power analyzer/DMM.
- Intuitive multitouch operation with up to 5 fingers.
- Full-width glas surface - scratch resistant, imprint-free and abrasion-proof, break-proof.
erfi elneos five COMBI-2 Power Supply + Power Analyzer/DMM
The erfi elneos five COMBI-2 (EL5S.32.P) is an innovative combination instrument with a precision digital multimeter, power and energy analyzer and a precision linear power supply. The unique operation and control technique makes the device easy to use and still offers a wide variety of functionality.
The erfi elneos five series combines uncompromising reliability, clever functionality and an intuitive control concept with a sleek design. The devices' full-width glas surface is scratch resistant, imprint-free, abrasion-proof, and break-proof. You can operate the devices as simple as your smartphone with gestures using up to 5 fingers. Use 2 fingers for example for zooming, 1 finger swiping for the change of devices and call-up of the connection panel, or a 3finger gesture to activate the safeguard function. Even unexperienced users can quickly learn how to use the devices effectively. Connectors with intelligent RGB LED light provide a simpley way of connectivity with a high level of safety. Depending on the connector, the rings light up when contacting is requested. The connectors are permanently lit when the output is active.
- Combined instrument from the erfi elneos five series with linbear power supply and power analyzer/digital multimeter.
- 7" multitouch display with capacitive surface.
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet interface; controlled with SCPI commands.
- Benchtop housing 315 x 185 x 161 (mm), 3 HU/56 DU.
- Clear and compact, all in one casing.
- Consistent, intuitive elneos five multitouch 5-finger operation of all integrated instruments.
- Consistent remote control via 1x USB or Ethernet/LAN.
- Included option EL5.32 1-channel precision regulating power supply:
- 1 channel, range 0...30 V/0...2 A.
- Constant voltage (CV) and constant current operation (CC).
- Free programmable ramps in tabular form. Visualiation in X-Y chart (4 graphs simultaneously).
- Read-out of all device conditions.
- Adjusting precision 14 bit D/A-converter (1 mV, 1 mA);
measuring precision 16 bit A/D-converter (1 mV, 1 mA).
- Ripple voltage 100 µVRMS, current: 200 µARMS.
- Integrated square-wave generator up to 250 Hz in load.
- Included option EL5.D (included in EL5.P) 5¾-digit high-precision digital mutimeter:
- Display range 40,000 points, 24 bit conversion.
- Measurements: Voltage AC/DC, current AC/DC, resistance, capacity, frequency, temperature (connect optional Pt100/1000), diode test, continuity test. Auto-range for all measurements.
- Measurement speed DC fast (10 Hz), DC middle (5 Hz), DC slow (1 Hz), AC slow (1 Hz).
- True-RMS function.
- Crest factor 5.
- Limit value function with digital output.
- Digital trigger input.
- Data logger: 4 measurements with 2000 measured values each.
- Display of measured values numeric or X-Y graph (4 graphs simultaneously), scalable with 2 finger gesture.
- Included option EL5.P power and energy measurement features:
- Includes all digital multimeter features from the EL5.D.
- Simultaneous display of U and I. Simultaneous display on a screen: all power and energy values.
- Measurement of real power, apparent power, idle power, power factor, active energy, apparent energy, reactive energy.
Model Overview - Included elneos five Options
|Arb. power supply|
|Multimeter + power meter|
|Function and arb. generator|
|elneos five COMBI-2||EL5S.32.P||✓, 0...30 V/0...2 A||✗||✓||✓||✗||✗||✓||✓|
* This device option is already included in the option EL5.P.
Included: elneos five COMBI-2 (EL5S.32.P), including options 1x EL5.1 (control center), 1x EL5.32 (regulating power supply), 1x EL5.P (power analyzer including DMM as in EL5.D), 1x EL5.SA1.56.1 (benchtop casing 315 x 185 x 161 (mm), 3 HU/56 DU).
Does your application require a combination of other instrument types/channel numbers? Click here to read more about instrument combinations and examples. Or send an E-Mail to email@example.com or call - we help you to find the optimal configuration!