The PicoScope USB PC Oscilloscope for Large Volumes
...with the Reliable Hardware and Software.
Low-cost for Beginners and Education
- Extremely low price for a full, professional PicoScope.
- Extremely compact, fits in your bag together with the laptop.
- Extremly flexible - with the complete PicoScope professional software and SDK.
- Beginners - all PicoScopes work with the PicoScope software - therefore it is easy to switch to a higher model with only a short learning period.
- Education, schools, equipment for training benches, students.
- Mobile technicians in maintenance/service looking for a small, lightweight, low-cost oscilloscope for their laptop.
Optimal Value for Your Money for Large Volumes - for Example as Embedded Oscilloscope
- Optimal value for money when you need a high volume of embedded oscilloscopes.
- Optimal software incl. mask testing, serial bus decoding (1-wire, ARINC 429, CAN, DCC, DMX512, Ethernet 10Base-T and 100Base-TX, FlexRay, I²C, I²S, LIN, PS/2, SENT, SPI, UART (RS232/RS422/RS485), USB1.1), extended mathematic functions/math channels, automatic measurements and more.
- Optimal for system integrators: SDK/Software Development Kit included - integrate the PicoScopes into your own software. LabVIEW and Mathlab drivers.
- System integrators.
- Education, universities, schools, equipment for training benches, students.
- Mobile technicians in maintenance/service.
Mixed Signal Models
Logic analyzer "on bord": 16 additional digital/logic channels for the analysis of mixed circuitries/electronic designs. Use these models to analyze analog signals in relation to digital control signals. Ideal for system integrators and developers of mixed analog/digital electronic designs.