PicoScope 5443A 100MHz USB PC Oscilloscope, Flexible Resolution, 4-Channel
EOL/obsolete. Replacement: ▸PicoScope 5443D
- Bandwidth up to 100 MHz with flexible resolution 8, 12, 14, 15, 16 bit.
- 4 input channels, additional functions generator.
- with the tried and tested PicoScope software and SDK; for Windows, Linux, OS X
100 MHz 4-Channel Pico USB PC Oscilloscope with Flexible Resolution and Function Generator
In their PicoScope 5443A USB PC oscilloscope, Pico Technology have used reconfigurable ADCs to give you a choice of 8 bit to 16 bit resolutions in a single scope. Deep buffer memory up to 64 MS allows long measurements at high resolutions. Many high-end features are included, for example serial decoding, mask limit test and segmented memory. The 4-channel PiscoScopes 5443A have a bandwidth of 100 MHz with integrated function generator. Probes, the software and a 5 years warranty are included.
- Modern, high quality Pico USB PC oscilloscopes.
- 4 analog channels.
- Bandwidth 100 MHz.
- Sample rate max. 5 GS/s (repetitive).
- Spektrum analyzer and function generator DC...1 MHz (sine, square , triangle, DC).
- Versatile mathematics, statistics, automatic measurement and trigger functions standard, included in the PicoScope software.
- Mask limit test standard.
- Serial bus decoding standard: 1-Wire, ARINC 429, CAN, DCC, DMX512, Ethernet 10Base-T and 100Base-TX, FlexRay, I²C, I²S, LIN, PS/2, SENT, SPI, UART (RS232/RS422/RS485), USB protocol.
- Probes included.
- Incl. the versatile PicoScope6 software for Windows and Linux as well as the SDK/software developer kit for programmers/developers.
- USB-powered, no external power supply required.
|Model||Channels||Bandwidth||Resolution||Max. Rate||PufferMemory||Waveform generator||Probes included||USB|
|PicoScope 5443A||PP871||4||100 MHz
(8...15 bit: 100 MHz,
16 bit: 60 MHz)
|8 bit, 12 bit,
14 bit, 15 bit,
(hardware resolution +
|5 GS/s (repetitive)*||8 bit: 64 MS, =12 bit: 32 MS||Function generator||4x 150 MHz||2.0|
* Sample rate vs. resolution:
|Mode||8 bit||12 bit||14 bit||15 bit||16 bit|
|Any 1 channel||1 GS/s||500 MS/s||125 MS/s||125 MS/s||62,5 MS/s|
|Any 2 channels||500 MS/s||250 MS/s||125 MS/s||125 MS/s||-|
|Any 3 channels||250 MS/s||125 MS/s||125 MS/s||-||-|
|4 channels||250 MS/s||125 MS/s||125 MS/s||-||-|
Included: USB oscilloscope, software and user manual (download), USB cable, 4 probes.
Windows: PicoScope for Windows. Software development kit (SDK). Windows 7, 8 or 10 recommended.
Mac OS X: PicoScope for Mac OS X. Software development kit (SDK). Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10 recommended.
Linux: PicoScope for Linux. Software development kit (SDK). For information on supported Linux distributions, please ask.
The SDK example code shows how to interface to third-party software packages such as Microsoft Excel, LabVIEW and MathWorks MATLAB and programming languages like C, C#, C++, and Visual Basic .NET.