AlliCE Near-Field Probes EMI Series
Benefits of the AlliCE EMI EMC Nearfield Probes for E and H Field
- Makes it easy to detect the sources of interfering magnetic and electronic fields.
- Test your circuitry/designs for interfering emissions.
- The ideal accessories for spectrum analyzers from Keysight, Rigol, PeakTech and others.
AlliCE EMI Series EMC Nearfield Probes
Detect EMI-relevant fields, for example on your printed circuit board, with the AlliCE EMC probes. Allice EMI probes are designed for the near field and can be used with spectrum analyzers, measurement receivers and oscilloscopes. All probes are active and include a built-in amplifyer.
- Detect EMI sources and analyze their structure.
- Designed for the close-up range.
- Conversion of measurements of magnetic or electric fields into currents or voltages.
- All probes are active (include a built-in RF amplifier).
- The probes of the EMInspector series are used to examine PCBs and small SMD components. They are sensitive for changes of the magnetic flux and electric fileds. In the sense of EMI, they can detect disturbance current in ground planes.
|EMI probes (individual probes*)||Description: Series EMInspector|
|EMI-H||H field probe, active, USB||Frequency range: approx. 3 MHz to 3 GHz|
|EMI-H/E||H/E field probe, active, USB||Frequency range: approx. 3 MHz to 3 GHz|
|EMI probe sets**||Description|
|EMI-Set 1||HZ551-U, EMI-H probes|
|EMI-Set 2||HZ551-U, EMI-H, EMI-H/E probes|
|Accessories||for EMI probes and active probes EMI Series|
|EMI probes (individual probes*)||Description: Series HZ-55x|
|EMI probe sets**||Description: Series HZ-55x|
* individual probes supplied without accessories.
**probe sets: Probes, cable, case, user manual.