Ceyear-4024CA Handheld Signal and Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer
Benefits of the Ceyear-4024CA 5G, 4G/LTE, 3G Test Solution 9 kHz to 9 GHz
- 5G handheld analyzer with excellent phase noise performance: -115 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, 100 kHz frequency offset.
- 512 MHz IQ waveform capture .
- Real time function with a bandwidth of 120 MHz and 5.8 µs POI.
Ceyear-4024CA Signal and Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer
The Ceyear-4024CA is a broadband handheld real time spectrum analyzer for field testing. The maximum real time analysis bandwidth reaches 120 MHz. The device also supports 5G NR demodulation analysis, LTE FDD/TDD demodulation analysis, GSM/ EDGE demodulation analysis, directional analysis, and other measurement function modes. Moreover it supports field strength measurement, channel power, occupied bandwidth, adjacent channel power, audio demodulation, harmonic distortion, spectral emission mask/spurious emission mask, indoor/outdoor map measurement. The Ceyear-4024CA has an 8.4"/21.3 cm LCD screen LCD with capacitive touch-operation. The Ceyear-4024CA spectrum analyzer can be used for on-site debugging and installation and maintenance of mobile communications, wireless communications, radar, satellite communications and other equipment, wireless communication signal demodulation analysis, interference source direction finding and map positioning, broadband modulation or transient signal test analysis.
- Signal and spectrum analyzer, real time spectrum analyzer, 5G, 4G/LTE, and 3G test solution.
- Wide frequency range 9 kHz...9 GHz.
- Full band preamplifier.
- Low DANL (displayed average noise level) 163 dBm at 1 Hz RBW (typical).
- Excellent RF specification performance:
- Phase noise 115 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz frequency offset at 1 GHz carrier.
- Input TOI point +13 dBm (typ.).
- Real time spectrum analysis function.
- Support persistence spectrum and waterfall display mode.
- Maximum real time analysis bandwidth 120 MHz.
- RTSA with 5.8 µs POI (probability of intercept).
- Resolution bandwidth 1 Hz...10 MHz (1/3 step), 20 MHz.
- 512 MHz IQ waveform capture.
- Various measurement functions: Spectrum analyzer, interference analyzer (spectrogram, RSSI), RTSA, 5G NR demodulation, LTE FDD/TDD demodulation, GSM/EDGE demodulation function, etc.
- Various intelligent measurement functions: Field strength measurement, channel power, occupied bandwidth, adjacent channel power ratio, tune listen, carrier to noise ratio, emission mask, indoor/outdoor map measurement, support GPS/BEIDOUS positioning and frequency taming calibration function of the crystal oscillator in the machine.
- Various auxiliary test interface: 10 MHz reference input/output interface, GPS antenna interface, zero span IF output interface, external triggering input interface, etc.
- Easy and convenient user operation: 8.4"/21.3 cm high definition LCD and large font display, convenient capacitive touch screen operation, combination of LCD and touch screen, various display modes etc.
- Working temperature range -10...+50°C.
- Power supplied by battery or 100...240 VAC.
|Ceyear-4024CA||Spectrum analyzer, frequency range 9 kHz...9 GHz; SSB (1 GHz carrier) ≤-108 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz; analysis bandwidth 1 Hz...20 MHz; one piece internal rechargeable battery|
|4024CA-003||User's manual in English|
|4024CA-005||Programming manual in English|
|4024CA-006||Electric source adaptor|
|4024CA-007||Rechargeable lithium spare battery|
|4024CA-008||Purple HSYV, point to point, 2 m long|
|4024CA-009||Micro-SD card, Class4, 8G capacity.|
|4024CA-010||GPS option, GPS external antenna (BNC), internal GPS module and software|
|4024CA-069||5G NR test|
|4024CA-070||Time gating measurement; perform time slot signal analysis|
|4024CA-071||LTE FDD/TDD test|
|4024CA-072||2G GSM/EDGE measurement; demodulation analysis|
|4024CA-073||120 MHz analysis bandwidth: The analog bandwidth is extended to 120 MHz, affecting the zero-span IF output, IQ data acquisition, and real-time spectrum analysis functions|
|4024CA-016||Interference analysis function option; provides waterfall plot; RSSI measurement function etc.|
|4024CA-019||List scanning function option; accomplish continuous scanning measurement of multi frequency range|
|4024CA-028||Functional backpack to protect the instrument in daily life|
|4024CA-030||Safety instrument shipment case: High-tensile portable shipment case with handle, used for shipment|
|4024CA-038||Directional analysis; internal software option 010, 050 and directional antenna are required|
|4024CA-041||Whip omnidirectional antenna; 700 MHz...2700 MHz for communication frequency range|
|4024CA-042||700 MHz...4 GHz directional active log-periodic antenna|
|4024CA-043||700 MHz...6 GHz directional active log-periodic antenna|
|4024CA-044||680 MHz...10 GHz directional active log-periodic antenna|
|4024CA-046||400 MHz...4 GHz directional active log-periodic antenna|
|4024CA-047||400 MHz...6 GHz directional active log-periodic antenna|
|4024CA-048||380 MHz...10 GHz directional active log-periodic antenna|
|4024CA-050||External USB electronic compass; with option -038 to use|
|4024CA-051||680 MHz...6 GHz portable omni antenna|
|4024CA-052||300 MHz...8 GHz portable omni antenna|
|4024CA-053||VHF/UHF tetractable whip antenna 140 MHz/430 MHz|
|4024CA-054||Passive directional logarithmic periodic antenna, 700 MHz...4 GHz|
|4024CA-055||Passive directional logarithmic periodic antenna, 700 MHz...6 GHz|
|4024CA-056||Passive directional logarithmic periodic antenna, 680 MHz...10 GHz|
|4024CA-060||N/SMA-JJ RF coaxial cable, 2 m, dual-male, DC...18 GHz|
|4024CA-061||N/SMA-JJ RF coaxial cable, 1 m, dual-male, DC...18 GHz|