Gossen Metrawatt SPL Series
- Electronic loads/DC current sinks up to 200 or 400 W.
- Support 4 basic operating modes CC, CV, CR, CP.
- High-speed sequence and transient measurement, short-circuit proof, battery discharging etc.
Programmable Electronic Loads.
SPL series electronic loads are high-precision direct current sinks for
use in research, product development, production, service and vocational training.
Four types are available with 200 W and 400 W input power. The devices are distinguished by a diverse range of functions and excellent regulating accuracy, as well as outstanding ease of operation.
- 4 operating modes: Constant current, constant voltage, constant load and constant power.
- High-speed sequence and transient measurement, short-circuit proof, battery discharging and other auxiliary functions.
- Minimum operating voltage is less than 0.6 V (80 V models) or 1.2 V (200 V models) at maximum current load.
- Programmable current rise and fall time, steep edges.
- Several groups of parameters (device settings) and sequences (load profile) can be saved and retrieved.
- Floating power input/no grounding.
- Safe electrical separation.
- Input can be switched on and off.
- Voltage or current control is possible with constant power.
- Settings selected by means of a rotary switch and keypad.
- Multifunctional LCD panel.
- Safety functions, amongst others adjustable power limiting.
- Benchtop instrument, also suitable for mounting to a 19" rack.
|Front panel load input||1||1||1||1|
|Power||200 W||250 W||350 W||400 W|
|Current||0...20 A||0...30 A||0...30 A||0...40 A|
|Voltage||0...200 VDC||0...80 VDC||0...200 VDC||0...80 VDC|
|Resolution in the operating mode:|
|- Constant current||from 0.1 mA|
|- Constant voltage||1 mV|
|- Constant load||from 0.1 mOhm|
|- Constant power||10 mW|
|Supply voltage||115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions WxHxD (mm)||Approx. 215 x 100 x 350|
|Weight with rubber cover||Approx. 6 kg|