Keysight 66104A power module 60 V, 2.5 A, 150 W
EOL/obsolete, not available anymore
The flexible power supply from Keysight
The modular power system Keysight 66000A (also known as Agilent 66000A or HP66000A) has up to 8 outputs with up to 150 W per channel in a 4 U rack-mountable chassis. The modules can be combined individually for fast and noisefree output. The device has a GPIB interface for PC conectivity in test systems.
- 8-slot mainframe accepts up to 8 DC power modules.
- 1200 W total DC power output, up to 150 W per module.
- Reconfigure fast with easily swappable modules.
- Fast, low-noise outputs.
- LIST mode and advance triggering system.
- Optional isolation and polarity reversal relays.
- Built-in measurements and advanced programmable features.
- Protection features to ensure DUT safety.