AnyplaceUSB-COM USB Serial over IP Adaptor, 1, 2, 4, 8 Ports
Benefits of the AnyplaceUSB-COM for 1/2/4/8 RS232 via USB at Networking Computer
- Serial over IP adaptor on an USB port.
- Converter from HighSpeed USB 2.0 to RS232 at 921.6 kbp.
- Virtualizes the serial port(s) over network to remote client computers.
AnyplaceUSB-COM USB Serial over IP Adaptor
This serial over IP adaptor adds to a USB port on a network computer 1, 2, 4 or 8 RS232 serial ports, where the port counts are depending on the different models. The adaptor performs as high speed USB serial ports at 921.6 kbps, and once you enable AnyplaceUSB software app, it can virtualize the serial ports over network to remote client computers. The AnyplaceUSB software manages sharing and connecting serial ports over a network (internet/LAN/WAN). With a simple and user-friendly interface, the app is very easy to install and use. There are no complicated settings needing to be configured, nor do you need to change any of your existing network configurations. Only few simple steps will the app take you to make the serial devices ready to share from the server or to connect from the client to the shared serial devices over any network. To secure the connection between shared serial devices and remote client computers, password authorization is implemented for controlled access. The app can be set to allow only authorized personnel to remotely access and control your AnyplaceUSB serial adaptor. Traffic encryption provides further protection on data security and keeps the entire data communication safe to secure connection. Data compression feature is also available to accelerate data transfer speed over network and the internet.
- 1, 2, 4, or 8 high speed RS232 serial ports by connecting to a USB port.
- Robust and compact plastic housing.
- Powered by USB port, no external power adaptor required.
- 512 byte receive and transmit buffer for high speed data throughput.
- Requires no IRQ, DMA, I/O port.
- Data rates: 300 bps to 1 Mbps.
- Connector: 1, 2, 4, or 8 D-sub male 9-pin connectors.
- RS232 data signals: DCD, RxD, TxD, DTR, GND, DSR, RTS, CTS, RI.
- Monitor LEDs of TxD, RxD indicating port status.
- Drivers provided for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, 2012, 2008, 2003, XP.
- Provides AnyplaceUSB software app to share RS232 serial communication ports to a network over LAN/WAN/VLAN/VPN/Internet.
- Any authorized users at different locations may remotely access RS232 serial communication ports over network.
- Traffic encryption protects data security and ensures secure connection.
- Data compression accelerates data transfer speed over network.
- Any serial devices connected to AnyplaceUSB-COM/2COM/4COM/8COM can be accessed and used by any client computer over network or across the internet.
- Shares RS232 serial port between multiple computers from anyplace in the world via Ethernet/WAN/VLAN/VPN/internet.
|Number of ports||1||2||4||8|
|Type||RS232, signals: DCD, RxD, TxD, DTR, GND, DSR, RTS, CTS, RI; max. rate 921.6 kbps; data bits: 7, 8; parity: None, odd, even, mark, space; stop bits: 1, 2; UART FIFO buffer size 512 bytes transmit and receive FIFO; 9-pol. Sub-D Stecker|
|Enclosure||Plastic, ABS, 87 x 70 x 42; 86 g||Plastic, ABS, 87 x 70 x 42; 72 g||Plastic, ABS, 135 x 129 x 40; 205 g||Plastic, ABS, 135 x 129 x 40; 205 g|
Included: Anyplace module (one of the versions).