Ceyear 3656A/B/D Vector Network Analyzers up to 20GHz
Benefits of the Ceyear-3656 Series 2/4 Port VNAs
- Wide dynamic range up to 125 dB.
- Various powerful options like 75 Ω test port impedance, 4-port option etc.
- USB, Ethernet/LAN and GPIB interaces.
Ceyear 3656A/B/D Vector Network Analyzers up to 20 GHz
The Ceyear 3656A/B/D vector network analyzers are applicable to fields of radio communications, cable TV, teaching and automotive electronics etc. They can be used for performance measurement of RF components such as filter, amplifier, antenna, cable, and cable television sub connectors etc. They adopt the Windows operating system, and have functions of error calibration, time domain and fixture simulator. They support multiple display formats such as logarithmic amplitude, linear amplitude, standing wave, phase, group delay, Smith chart and polar coordinates. They provide multiple calibration types including frequency response, single port, response isolation, enhanced response and full dual-port, rapid SOLT calibration and electrical calibration. The 3656 series vector network analyzers are capable of multi-channel and multi-window display. They are designed with USB interface, LAN interface, GPIB interface and VGA interface. They can rapidly and accurately measure the amplitude, phase and group delay characteristics of the DUT S-parameter, with efficient and powerful error correction capability.
- Dynamic range up to 125 dB; accurate measurement on high rejection ratio devices.
- 75 Ω test port impedance option of 3656A for cable TV components measurement.
- 3656A/B/D provide 4-port option which can accomplish all 16 S parameters test of 4-port net by a single connection (note: For 4-port option of 3656A/B, external device 2813A required).
- Ultra-low trace noise which provide higher test accuracy.
- Up to 64 independent measuring channels that can implement complex testing schemes rapidly.
- Powerful data analysis functions, such as ripple test, bandwidth test and limit test, convenient for user to judge the conformity and improves the test efficiency.
- Time domain analysis function as the standard configuration.
- Fixture simulator can simulate various R&D situations to rapidly get the real-time test results.
- LAN and GPIB interface, capable of remote control and system interconnection, 4 USB interfaces.
- Typical applications: Production test of mobile communication products, test of passive multi-port device and balanced device.
|Frequency range||100 kHz...3 GHz||100 kHz...8.5 GHz||300 kHz...20 GHz|
|Frequency resolution||1 Hz||1 Hz||1 Hz|
|System dynamic range||100 kHz...1 MHz: 90 dB (10 Hz), 60 dB (3 kHz);|
1 MHz...10 MHz: 110 dB (10 Hz), 80 dB (3 kHz);
10 MHz...3 GHz: 125 dB (10 Hz), 95 dB (3 kHz)
|100 kHz...20 MHz: 110 dB (10 Hz), 80 dB (3 kHz);|
20 MHz...3 GHz: 125 dB (10 Hz, 95 dB (3 kHz);
3 GHz...6 GHz: 123 dB (10 Hz), 93 dB (3 kHz);
6 GHz...8.5 GHz: 118 dB (10 Hz), 88 dB (3 kHz)
|IF bandwidth: 10 Hz|
300 kHz...100 MHz: 95 dB (2-port), 90 dB (4-port);
100 MHz...1 GHz: 110 dB (2-port), 100 dB (4-port),
1 GHz...6 GHz: 120 dB (2-port), 115 dB (4-port);
6 GHz...8 GHz: 117 dB (2-port), 110 dB (4-port);
8 GHz...10 GHz: 115 dB (2-port), 105 dB (4-port);
10 GHz...15 GHz: 110 dB (2-port), 100 dB (4-port);
15 GHz...20 GHz: 100 dB (2-port), 90 dB (4-port)
|IF bandwidth||Min. 1 Hz, max. 5 MHz, in 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 step|
|Display||10.4"/26.4 cm high brightness LCD|
|Interfaces||GPIB, USB, Ethernet/LAN, VGA|
|Connectors||Type-N (female) 50 Ω system impedance; option 3656-H01: Type-N (female) 75 Ω system impedance||3.5 mm (male) 50 Ω system impedance|
|Dimensions (mm)||435 x 233 x 348; approx. 16 kg||436 x 237 x 410, approx. 18 kg|
Included: Vector network analyzer 3656 A/B/D, power cord, USB mouse, quick start guide, software CD, certificate of conformity.