Copper Mountain CMT Series University Kits up to 8GHz
- Specially developed for university purpose with a frequency bandwidth up to 8 GHz.
- Extrem low dynamic range of -140 dB (typ.).
- Supports third-party power sensors.
Copper Mountain CMT Series University Kits up to 8 GHz
The Copper Mountain CMT304U, CMT804U, and CMT808U are VNA kits for use in universities and educational labs. The kits include a VNA/vector network analyzer, mechanical calibration kit, filter/diplexer, antenna, cables, adaptors, and torque wrenches.
- Complete S-parameters measurement solution that backs RF theory with a robust hands-on VNA experience.
- Exclusively offered to educational institutions teaching RF.
- Practical approach to a variety of common VNA measurements that will prepare students for a wide range of industry engineering jobs.
- Software is free to download on an unlimited number of PCs.
- Students can perform measurement preparations and post-process results on their own computers without the measurement module.
|Frequency range||1 MHz...3.2 GHz||1 MHz...8 GHz||1 MHz...8 GHz|
|Number of ports||2||2||4|
|Measured parameters||S11, S21, S12, S22||S11, S21, S12, S22||S11, S21, S31, S41, S12, S22, S32, S42, S13, S23, S33, S43, S14, S24, S34, S44|
|Dynamic range||125 dB (10 Hz IF BW)||130 dB (10 Hz IF BW)|
|Sweep types||Linear frequency, log frequency, segment, power sweep|
|Measurement speed||125 µs per point at 90 dB dynamic range||100 µs per point at 100 dB dynamic range|
|Output power adjustment range||-55..+10 dBm||-60...+10 dBm|
|Measurement points per sweep||up to 10,001||up to 10,000||up to 10,001|
|Included||see PDF datasheet for a description of the included filter/diplexer, cal-kit, antenna, torque wrenche as well as detailed specifications of the VNAs|