Keysight E36154A, E36155A 800W Power Bench Solution
Benefits of the Keysight E36150A Series Auto-ranging Power Supplies up to 60 V or 80 A
- 1-channel DC 800 W auto-ranging power supplies up to 30 V/80 A or 60 V/40 A.
- Variety of analysis features such as datalogger, low range current measurement, scope view (option).
- Variety of output features such as LIST, remote-sensing, ARB waveforms (option).
Keysight E36154A, E36155A 800 W Power Bench Solution
The Keysight E36154A and E36155A are auto-ranging power supplies up to 800 W with max. 30 V/80 A or 60 V/40 A. They deliver clean and reliable power with low output ripple and noise. The devices offer various extra features such as a datalogger function, LIST output, 4-wire remote sensing, C/V priority, low current measurement, peak power handling, a scope view (option), arbitrary waveform generation (option), and primary/secondary control.
An additional special feature is the detachable high current front binding post for easy and safe access to the output ports. It is compliant with IEC61010 and ensure safety for users and instrument with built-in thermal sensors and autoprotection mechanism.
- 1-channel 800 W DC power supplies.
- Two autoranging models 30 V/80 A or 60 V/40 A.
- Clean, reliable power with low output ripple and noise.
- Excellent programming/readback accuracy.
- 12-month calibration interval.
- Excellent line/load regulation.
- 2-wire and 4-wire remote sensing.
- Over voltage, over current, and over temperature protection.
- Front and rear output terminals.
- Detachable high current front binding post.
- 4.3"/10.9 cm LCD color display.
- Individual knobs for voltage and current.
- Data logging built-in memory and front USB host.
- Voltage and current traces measurements.
- Output sequencing/synchronization with input/output triggers.
- Low range current measurement.
- Adjustable voltage slew rate.
- LIST mode output.
- Peak power handling.
- Scope view and AWG waveform (together in upgrade option E36150ADVU).
- Connectivity: USB Host and Device, LAN/Ethernet, GPIB/IEEE488 (upgrade option).
- Software support: PathWave PS App BV0003B, BV Test Flow, BV Advanced Control and Analysis BV9200/1B.
|Model||Keysight E36154A||Keysight E36155A|
|Output power||800 W|
|Max. voltage and current||30 V, 80 A||60 V, 40 A|
|Output noise||5 mVRMS; 75 mVpp|
|Prog. accuracy||Voltage: 0.03% + (6...10 mV); current: 0.1% + (10...20 mA)|
|Readback accuracy||Voltage: 0.04% + (6...10 mV); current: 0.1% + (10...20 mA)|
|Load transient recovery||1 ms|
|Prog speed||Up: <12 ms; down: <25 ms|
|4-wire remote sensing||Yes|
|Low current measurement||Yes (0...0.8 A); µA resolution|
|Peak power handling||Yes, 3x power for >7 ms|
|Scope view||Yes, 10 µs/256 kS|
|Arbitrary waveform generation||Yes, 512 setpoints|
|Primary/secondary control||Phase II|
|Adjustable slew rate||Yes|
|Software and automation||BV0003B, BVTF, MIDAS and BV9201B|
|Display||4.3"/10.9 cm color LCD|
|Interfaces||USB Host and Device, LAN/Ethernet, optional GPIB/IEEE488|
Options and Accessories
|▸E36150ADVU||Scope view and ARB waveform option (upgradeable)|
|▸UK6||Commercial Cal with test result data (only with initial purchase)|
|▸1A7||ISO17025 Cal with uncertainty (only with initial purchase)|
|▸SEC||NISPOM and file security (only with initial purchase)|
|▸R-50C-011-3||Calibration plan - return to Keysight - 3 years - for E36150A series|
|▸R-50C-011-5||Calibration plan - return to Keysight - 5 years - for E36150A series|
|▸R-51B-001-5Z||Extended warranty - return to Keysight - 5 years - for E36150A series|
|BV9200/1B||BenchVue BV Advanced Power Control and Analysis|
|▸E363GPBU||GPIB interface module option (upgradeable)|
|▸1CXXXXA||Rack mount kits, compatilbe with E36200 series rack mount kit accessories|
Agilent's Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.