Keysight Product Lines - THE Quality Standard
Hewlett-Packard was known for high-precision, indestructible multimeters. For good reason the HP 34401A was practically a standard among digital multimeters and is today considered a classic in this instrument category. The DMM success story continued in 1999 under the name Agilent. Since 2014, Agilent's Test & Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies. With the Trueform technology, Keysight's multimeters have been elevated to a new level of precision and functionality. But also the classic 3458A with its 8½ digit resolution - ideal e.g. for calibration laboratories - is part of the Keysight portfolio.
NEW: Keysight EDU Series Measurement Instruments
Signal generators, digital multimeters and power supplies with industry-grade technology and performance at an affordable price - ideal for education, internship labs, etc., and for industrial applications with very limited budgets. Ideally complemented by the InfiniiVision EDUX1000A/G and DSOX1000A/G series oscilloscopes.
New Loads, New SMUs
The Debugging Tool - The Keysight Oscilloscopes
- Mixed-signal oscilloscope with touch screen.
- Highend debugging features with high signal capture rate and the ability to combine triggers.
- Versatile functions and optionen for professional applications.
DAQ, Switching, Logging
- Measurement, switching and DMM system with USB, Ethernet/LXI, NEW: GPIB.
- Modular for customized solutions.
- 4-channel digitizer (simultaneous, differential), 24 bit, 800 kS/s sampling.
Flexible with 3 slots and a choice of 8 module types. Up to 60 2-wire, or 120 1-wire channels. Up to 5000 readings/s.
The Keysight Product lines at Meilhaus Electronic.
- Wide selection of reliable, high quality datalogger DAQ systems/switching systems, spectrum analyzers, waveform generators, digital multimeters, power supplies, SMUs, handhelds, thermal imagers and more.
- For labs and industry, EMI pre-compliance tests, education and more.
- GPIB interface technology and Windows software for PC control via USB, LXI, GPIB.
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.