Rohde & Schwarz HMC Series DC Power Supplies up to 100W Total Power
Benefits of the Rohde & Schwarz HMC Series 1/2/3 Channel DC Power Supplies
- Reliable 100 W 1-, 2-, or 3-channel DC power suplies.
- 2- and 3-channel model outputs can work in parallel or in series to increase the voltage or current.
- Ideal for development and industrial environments.
Rohde & Schwarz HMC Series DC Power Supplies up to 100 W Total Power
Models R&S HMC8041, HMC8042, HMC8043
The Rohde & Schwarz HMC804x series DC power supplies offer 1, 2, or 3 channels and total power up to 100 W. Their specifications, reliability and wide range of functions make them ideal for use in development and industry. The devices have high energy efficiency and remain cool and quiet even at maximum load. The series includes three models with a continuous voltage range of 0 to 32 V. The single-channel model (HMC8041) delivers a maximum of 10 A, the dual-channel model (HMC8042) delivers a maximum of 5 A, and the three-channel model (HMC8043) delivers a maximum of 3 A per channel. For the 2-/3-channel models, outputs can be connected in parallel or in series to increase voltage or current. The outputs are galvanically isolated, floating and protected against overload and short circuit.
- 1, 2, or 3 channel DC power supply.
- Total power 100 W; 2-channel models 50 W per channel, 3-channel models 33 W per channel.
- Voltage per channel 0...32 V.
- Current per channel 10 A (HMC8041), 5 A (HMC8042), or 3 A (HMC8043).
- 2- and 3-channel models: Outputs can be connected in parallel or in series to increase voltage or current.
- Galvanically isolated, floating and short-circuit-proof outputs.
- Protective functions adjustable for each channel: Overvoltage protection (OVP), overpower protection (OPP) for all outputs.
- FuseLink (freely combinable electronic fuses) and FuseDelay (fuse activation delay).
- EasyArb function for user-definable V/I curves.
- EasyRamp for simulating a start-up curve (directly programmable on device).
- Sequencing (sequenced start of channels).
- Energy meter (measurement of energy output).
- Analog input for external control via voltage (0...10 V) or current (4...20 mA).
- Trigger input for starting/controlling EasyArb.
- Data logging to USB flash drive in CSV format.
- Wide, brilliant QVGA display.
- Interfaces: USB (CDC/virtual COM port, TMC) and Ethernet/LAN (LXI-compliant) standard, GPIB interface on the -G models; SCPI-compatible.
|Power||100 W||100 W||100 W total, 50 W per channel||100 W total, 50 W per channel||100 W total, 33 W per channel||100 W total, 33 W per channel|
|Voltage per channel||0...32 V||0...32 V||0...32 V||0...32 V||0...32 V||0...32 V|
|Current per channel||10 A||10 A||5 A||5 A||3 A||3 A|
|Data logging||Maximum acquisition rate 1000 S/s, memory internal: 512 kByte, external: USB memory stick (4 GByte max.); resolution:|
|≤100 S/s: 1 mV/1 mA, 1000 S/s: 10 mV/10 mA||≤100 S/s: 1 mV/0.1 mA, 1000 S/s: 10 mV/1 mA|
|Interfaces||USB-TMC, USB-CDC (Virtual-COM), Ethernet/LAN (LXI)|
|Display||3.5"/8,9 cm QVGA|
|Dimensions (mm)||97 x 222 x 291; 2.6 kg|
Included: HMC 8041 (-G), 8041 (-G), or 8043 (-G), power cord, user manual.