LAN-AD16FX Compact LAN DAQ System with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Complete DAQ system for Ethernet/LAN.
- Galvanic isolation to Ethernet. Powered over Ethernet (PoE) or with optional power supply.
- Multiple LAN-AD16fx no matter where in a network can be synchronized to realtime.
Compact LAN DAQ system with power over Ethernet (PoE).
The LAN technology of the LAN-AD16fx allows for measurement applications across great distances. The number of measuring points, where the devices are installed, is basically not limited. Data transmission to a server PC is fast and reliable. The device can be supplied with power via network (Power over Ethernet). This reduces cabling efforts to a minimum and makes mobile measurements a lot easier. The LAN-AD16fx uses the TCP/IP protocol providing for safe and complete data transmission. Besides that, transmission via internet is possible - data acquisition with absolutely new possibilities.
- LAN allround DAQ boxes, multi-I/O: Combination of analog inputs, analog outputs and digital-I/O.
- The number of DAQ systems and with it the number of available channels is only limited by the bandwidth of the network.
- For measurement data acquisition and control with Ethernet/LAN.
- 16 analog inputs, ranges ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, ±1 V.
- 16 bit A/D resolution, total sampling rate 250 kHz.
- 2 analog outputs, 16 bit, ±10 V.
- 32 digital channels (2x 16 bit, TTL/CMOS).
- 3 counters (32 bit, 1 MHz) for pulse or incremental encoder measurement or pulsetime measurement.
- Power supply via network (PoE).
- alvanically isolated to LAN, power supply.
- TCP/IP Ethernet (twisted pair).
- Synchronized to real-time: Several LAN-AD16fx devices can be synchronized with each other - no matter where they are. If so, all measured data in distributed operation always keep time even with long-term measurements.
- Diver software included. Supported by the software NextView.
|Design||Ethernet/LAN DAQ box accomodated in a stable aluminum housing|
|A/D conversion||16 bit, max. 250 kHz total sampling trate|
|Ranges||±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, ±1 V|
|D/A conversion||16 bit|
|Ranges||±10 V, max. 1 mA|
|Digital-I/O||2x 16 bit digital-I/O (TTL/CMOS, 8 bit groups as inputs or outputs)|
|Counters||3, 32 bit, TTL/CMOS, with opt. counter reset, operating mode: counter, up/down counter, quadrature decoder for incremental encoder, pulsetime measurement (set by software), connect at any digital inputs|
|Interfaces||TCP/IP Ethernet/LAN (RJ45), 100 Mbit, automatic MDI/MDI-x detection|
|Power supply||Via network (Power over Ethernet) with switch featuring PoE; otherwise externally: +12...40 VDC, typ. 3 W, max. 5 W (electr. isolated by DC/DC converter in the device) at 3-pin DIN plug|
|Connectors||37-pin D-sub female (analog channels, front), 37-pin D-sub female (digital channela/counters, backside)|
|Size (mm)||167 x 113 x 30; IP30|
Software: ActiveX Controls LIBADX (Hardware-independent) for programming with Windows XP/7/8/10; LIBAD4 SDK for C/C++ programming with Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Unix (FreeBSD, Linux); measurement programm NextView4 fully functional 30-day trial.
Optional: NextView4 professional software (versions: Professional, Lite) for the acquisition and analysis of measurement data with Windows XP/7/8/10.