PicoSource AS108 8GHz Agile Synthesizer
Benefits of the PicoSource AS108 USB PC Synthesizer up to 8.192 GHz
- Professional and portable syntehsizer at low cost.
- Frequency range 300 kHz to 8.192 GHz.
- USB-controlled from a Windows PC or tablet.
PicoSource AS108 8 GHz Agile Synthesizer.
The PicoSource AS108 agile synthesizer is designed to meet the needs of both benchtop and integrated module applications. Its broad 300 kHz to 8 GHz frequency range, fast settling and programmable phase, frequency and amplitude match it to a wide range of applications, with the added advantages of low cost, small footprint and 12 V to 15 V power requirement.
- 300 kHz to 8 GHz operation.
- -15 dBm to +15 dBm dynamic range.
- Fast 55 µs frequency settling time to 10 ppm.
- Fast amplitude settling: <25 µs to 1 dB and <200 µs to 0.1 dB.
- Sweep, hop and list of frequency and level or phase and level.
- -100 dBc/Hz phase noise typical at 1 GHz and 10 kHz offset.
- AM, FM, ΦM modulation, internal sine or external input.
- Configurable stand-alone operation mode.
- External reference clock I/O and trigger I/O.
- Compact and portable.
- Use sweep lists to emulate schemes such as QPSK, QAM, ASK, FSK
- Adjustable dwell and trigger sweep or trigger next point modes.
- Work in and convert units of measure to suit application.
- Programming examples for LabVIEW, C, C#, Python, MATLAB.
- Suited to bench, field and system integration applications.
- USB-controlled from Windows PC and display or tablet.
- Touch, mouse, keyboard or remote interface software (API included).
- Multi-unit operation with synchronized modulation, sweeps, hops and lists.
Included: PicoSource AS 108 (ordering code PQ163), power supply adaptor, PicoSynth2 software (download).
Customers also bought