Red-MTV-6200 3-Way Isolation Amplifier
Red-MTV-6200 obsolete. Fully compatible replacement: ▸Drago DB6200.
- Flexible: 11 input/output ranges selectable.
- Compact DIN-rail mountable modules.
- Reliable galvanic isolation.
3-Way Isolation Amplifier, Selectable I/O Ranges
The 3-way isolation amplifier is used for electrical isolation and conversion of bipolar and unipolar process signals. Input and output range can be set by using DIP switch. The zero/span adjustment on the front allows a fine-tuning of the measurement signal and the recalibration after a range selection. The 3-way isolation guarantees reliable decoupling of the sensor circuit from the processing circuit and prevents linked measurement circuits from influencing each other. The protective separation with high isolation level provides protection for personnel and downstream devices against impermissibly high voltage. The input signal is modulated and then electrically decoupled using a transformer. The isolated signal is then made available at the output, demodulated, filtered and amplified.
- 3-way isolation amplifier.
- 11 input and output ranges available (see table below). The table shows the default factory setting for your order. The ranges can be re-configured at any time with DIP switches.
- Working voltage (basic insulation): 1000 V AC/DC for overvoltage category II and contamination class 2 acc. to EN 61010 part 1.
- Test voltage 4 kV.
- Power supply 20...253 V AC/DC, AC 48...62 Hz, approx. 2 VA, DC approx. 1.0 W.
- Construction 12.5 mm housing, protection type: IP 20.
- Pluggable screw connection solid/stranded 0.2 to 2.5 mm2, AWG 24 to 12 tightening torque 0.5 to 0.6 Nm. Weigth approx. 100 g.
(default factory setting only - can be re-configured at any time)
||0||±10 V||0||±10 V|
|1||0...10 V||1||0...10 V|
|2||2...10 V||2||2...10 V|
|3||±5 V||3||±5 V|
|4||0...5 V||4||0...5 V|
|5||1...5 V||5||1...5 V|
|6||±20 mA||6||±20 mA|
|7||0...20 mA||7||0...20 mA|
|8||4...20 mA||8||4...20 mA|
|9||±10 mA||9||±10 mA|
|10||0...10 mA||10||0...10 mA|
|11||2...10 mA||11||2...10 mA|
Other combinations on request!
Included: Module, instructions for use.