USB-OI16 USB Digital-I/O - Monitor and Control with USB
- 16 optocouler inputs.
- 16 semiconductor switches.
- 2 counters (32 bit).
Monitor and control with USB.
Record and output digital signals electrically isolated: The USB-OI16 features two 16 bit ports with 16 digital inputs and outputs each. Besides that, up to 2 counters or incremental encoders can be connected at any digital inputs. The integrated pulse time measurement function produces precise results especially in the low-frequency range. Count and measure pulses, frequency, position, period: If for the acquisition of large quantities, speed measurement, or determination of position - these are only a few applications the two 32 bit counters of the USB-OI16 can be used for. The integrated pulse time measurement function produces precise results especially in the low-frequency range.
- 16 optocouler inputs (3...32 V).
- 16 semiconductor switches with high-side drivers (5.. 32 V).
- Status indication of inputs/outputs with LEDs.
- 2 counters (32 bit) with pulse time measurement. Max. 250 kHz.
- Supply 7...32 V (external, for higher output switching voltages at the digital outputs) or 5 V (internal/USB).
- Connection via USB interface.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (fullspeed).
- Hot-pluggable and Plug&Play.
- Connector: 37-pin D-sub female.
- Size (mm, LxWxH): 97 x 105 x 30.
Software: ActiveX Controls LIBADX (Hardware-independent) for programming with Windows XP/7/8/10; LIBAD4 SDK for C/C++ programming with Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Unix (FreeBSD, Linux); measurement programm NextView4 fully functional 30-day trial.
Optional: NextView4 professional software (versions: Professional, Lite) for the acquisition and analysis of measurement data with Windows XP/7/8/10.