USB-PIO USB TTL Digital-I/O
Benefits of the USB-PIO to Output, Monitor, Control DIO Signals
- USB digital-I/O integrated into connector/cable.
- Space saving and reliable.
- Optional as mini OEM card.
USB-PIO USB TTL-Digital-I/O
The USB-PIO features three 8-bit bidirectional ports. The port lines are connected to a 25-pin D-sub female connector. The unique idea of the USB-PIO: The data acquisition system is accomodated in the D-sub connector housing. Not only the size is extra small but also the price.
- 24 digital channels (TTL/CMOS).
- 3 ports (8 bit), bidirectional.
- Up to 500 values/second can be sampled (depending on PC and software).
- USB bus-powered.
- Compact D-sub plug housing - DAQ system is accomodated in the 25-pin D-sub connector housing.
- Also available as OEM version in 40-pin DIL IC design.
|Model||Digital-I/O||Interface||Design and size (mm)|
|USB-PIO (-STD/standard version)||24 (3x 8 bit ports), CMOS/TTL||USB 2.0 fullspeed||Accomodated in the 25-pin D-sub connector housing; 53 x 44 x 16, USB cable approx. 1.1 m. Protection type IP30|
|USB-PIO-OEM||24 (3x 8 bit ports), CMOS/TTL||USB 2.0 fullspeed||OEM module, 40-pin DIL IC; 51 x 18 x 10|
Software: ActiveX Controls LIBADX (Hardware-independent) for programming with Windows XP/7/8/10; LIBAD4 SDK for C/C++ programming with Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Unix (FreeBSD, Linux); measurement programm NextView4 fully functional 30-day trial.
Optional: NextView4 professional software (versions: Professional, Lite) for the acquisition and analysis of measurement data with Windows XP/7/8/10.
Customers also bought