ACKSYS USBPORT USB-to-2x/4x serial, isolated
EOL/obsolete, not available anymore
- Converter from USB to 2 or 4 port serial.
- Serial: RS232, RS422 or RS485.
- 1500 V isolation for RS422/485.
Isolated Converter from USB to RS232, RS422, RS485
This serial to USB solution offers performance, simplicity of installation, security, robustness and high reliability at affordable prices. USBPORT is available in two versions: 2 and 4 isolated ports with 3 in 1 serial interface RS232, RS422 and RS485 in order to cover all technical requirements of industrial environments.
- 2 or 4 ports 3-in-1 interface: RS232, RS422, RS485. 1500 V isolation for RS422/485.
- Data rates 300 kbps up to 3 Mbps on each port.
- RS485 with automatic line direction control.
- Supports 4-wire RS422/485 and 2-wire RS485.
- Independent TxD and RxD for each port.
- USB-powered or from external power supply +9...+36 VDC.
- USB 2.0 fullspeed, compatible with USB 1.1; Plug&Play installation.
- Fully compatible with standard COM ports with Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista 7 and Linux.
- 15 kV ESD protection and RF filtering.
- Robust, compact metal enclosure, wall-mountable or 35 mm DIN-rail mountable.
|USBPORT/2||1x USB 2.0||2x RS232/RS422/RS485 asynchronous serial hub||USB-powered, optional: External power supply +9 VDC...+36 VDC||yes (RS422, RS485)|
|USBPORT/4||1x USB 2.0||4x RS232/RS422/RS485 asynchronous serial hub|
Included: Module, 2 m USB cable A/B. USB-powered or optional via power supply (not included - ask for ACKSYS PWS-12). For use with Windows 2000, 2003, XP, VISTA, 7 and Linux.