BV0004B Keysight PathWave BenchVue App Oscilloscope
Benefits of the BenchVue PathWave App BV0004B Oscilloscope
- Control your Keysight oscilloscopes from a PC without programming.
- Now stand-alone app for oscilloscopes.
- Flexible licensing according to your demand.
BenchVue PathWave App BV0004B Oscilloscope
The BenchVue app BV0004B controls a choice of the most important Keysight oscilloscopes: 1000-X series, 2000-X series, 3000-X series, 3000-T series etc.
- BenchVue app BV0004B for the most important Keysight oscilloscopes.
- 30 days trial, then licencing required.
- Now as stand-alone app that can run without the platform.
- Supported devices - 1000-X series, 2000-X series, 3000-X series, 3000-T series etc.
How to order BenchVue
- Step 1: Choose your bundle/app(s).
Select a bundle or app(s) from the table, depending on whether you want to use BenchVue for all your Keysight bench instruments or for certain dedicated instrument only.
- Step 2: How to choose your license terms and type.
Call our sales team and tell them for example: "I want an app that can be used in my lab or my desk (2 computers) and we'll need the app indefinitely" (ie. transportable perpetual). Our sales team will quote you the best app(s) for your requirements.
- Step 3: Choose a paper or electronic delivery of your license entitlement certificates.
- Step 4: Place your order.
View a complete list of the supported devices at the ▸Keysight web site.
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is now Keysight Technologies.