B+K Precision BK983xB Series - AC Power Supplies up to 300V/30A, 3000VA
- AC, DC and AC+DC power source. 0.98 power factor at AC input stage
- Comprehensive measurement capabilities VRMS, ARMS, VDC, +Apk, -Apk, inrush current, frequency, power factor, apparent power, reactive power, true power, and crest factor.
- Series B: Connect 3 units for 3-phase power.
B+K Precision BK980x(B) Series - AC Power Supplies up to 300 V/30 A, 3000 VA
The B+K Precision BK983x Series devices are programmable AC power sources that provide high performance and low total harmonic distortion in a 3 U form factor. The addition of positive and negative DC offset voltages expands the AC capabilities to operate in DC and AC+DC output coupling modes. The AC sources offer built-in, selectable, user-defined harmonic waveforms or standard sine, square or clipped sine outputs. The high output current crest factor and low input resistance are suitable for high inrush current measurements when evaluating capacitive or inductive loads. For the series B models, 3-phase power can be achieved by connecting 3 units of the same model in a master and slave configuration using the optional TL983P 3-phase sync adaptors.
- AC, DC and AC+DC power source.
- Low total harmonic distortion meets IEC61000-3-2 standard.
- Comprehensive measurement capabilities VRMS, ARMS, VDC, +Apk, -Apk, inrush current, frequency, power factor, apparent power, reactive power, true power, and crest factor..
- 0.98 power factor at AC input stage.
- Built-in standard waveforms sine, square, clipped sine.
- 30 built-in THD waveforms.
- Amplifier mode with 1.2 kHz bandwidth for generating user-defined arbitrary waveforms.
- Step, List and Pulse modes for generating power line disturbance (PLD) simulations. List mode supports 10 user-defined programs with up to 100 programmable steps.
- Generate custom harmonic waveforms on a PC and download them to the instrument’s 5 non-volatile memory locations.
- Digital I/O port supporting external trigger, transient indication, failure status indication, remote inhibit, RS232, and external analog output level programming interface.
- Comprehensive protection modes OVP, OCP, OPP, OTP (overvoltage, overcurrent, overpower, overtemperature protection), fan failure, output timer and key lock.
- 3-phase operation on series B models: Connect up to 3 units with TL983P kit for split, 2 and 3 phase testing. Supports 3-phase Y configuration, full 0...360º phase control, 45...600 Hz operating frequency and up to 2000 VA/3000 VA per phase.
- LabVIEW driver and application software with soft panel for remote control available.
- Control the AC source from a standard web browser via built-in web server.
|Model||Max. voltage||Max. current (RMS)||Max. power||Frequency range 1-phase||Frequency range 3-phase||Option TL983P (3-phase kit)||Interfaces|
|BK9832 - EOL||150 V/300 V (AC, RMS)|
±212 V/±424 (DC)
|20 A (0...150 V)|
10 A (0...300 V)
|2000 VA||45...1200 Hz||-||-||LAN, USB, RS232, GPIB|
|BK9833 - EOL||150 V/300 V (AC, RMS)|
±212 V/±424 V (DC)
|30 A (0...150 V)|
15 A (0...300 V)
|3000 VA||45...1200 Hz||-||-||LAN, USB, RS232, GPIB|
Included: AC power supply BK 9832, 9832B or 9833, 9833B, AC power cord with input connector, test report and certificate of calibration.