Ceyear-6481 Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer
Benefits of the Ceyear 6481 Fiber Fusion Splicers
- Very compact and light weight.
- Fast and heat efficient fusion splicing of optical fibers.
- Comfortable and intuitive operation with versatile functions.
Ceyear-6481 Reliable Fusion Splicing of Optical Fibers
The Ceyear-6481 is a versatile, compact, light weight fusion splicer for common optical fibers. The process of splicing optical fibers includes stripping the fibers, cleaning the fibers, cleaving the fibers and fusion slicing the fibers.
- Can be used for any common optical fibers, rubber-insulated fibers and jumpers that meet the requirements of ITU-TG.651-653, ITU-TG.655 and ITU-TG.657.
- Precise fiber core alignment, ultra-low fiber fusion splicing consumption.
- 7 s fast fusion splicing, 18 s highly efficient heating.
- Typical splice loss 0.02 dB (SMF), 0.01 dB (MMF), 0.04 dB (DSF), 0.04 dB (NZDSF).
- 320 times image magnification, 5mm fusion splicing for fibers of ultra-short cutting length.
- 300 groups of fusion splicing modes, 100 groups of heating modes, 10000 groups of fusion records, 64 images storage.
- Ceramic presser foot, ceramic V-block, all-in-one fixture.
- Dual-direction splicing, automatic splicing, intelligent heat shrink.
- 4 or 6 motors for convenient, active core adjustment.
- USB and SD card interfaces, U-disk automatic software upgrade.
- Built-in modular Lithium-Ion battery, supports min. 220 times of splicing and heating cycles.
- GUI/graphical user interface and touch screen.
- Dust-resistant, water-resistant, shock-resistant, greater environment adaptability.
|Applicable fiber||Any common optical fibers, rubber-insulated fibers and jumpers that meet requirements of ITU-TG.651 - 653, ITU-TG.655 and ITU-TG.657|
|Splice loss (typ.)||0.02 dB (SMF); 0.01 dB (MMF); 0.04 dB (DSF); 0.04 dB (NZDSF)|
|Return loss||Better than 60 dB|
|Operation||Fusion splicing time typ. 7 s, heating time typ. 18 s; electrode service live typ. 4000 times, can be replaced by user; fusion splicing record 1000 groups|
|Fiber alignment||Precise core alignment and cladding alignment|
|Fiber diameter||Cladding 80...150 µm, coating 0.1...3 mm|
|Cutting length||5...16 mm (coated fiber diameter ≤250 µm); 10 mm (coated fiber diameter 0.25...3 mm)|
|Pulling force/tension test||1.96...2.25 N|
|Heat-shrinkable tube||60 mm, 40 mm and a series heat-shrinkable tubes|
|Power supply||External adaptor input 100...240 VAC/60 Hz/0...1.5 A/ouput 10...15 VDC; built-in modular Lithium-Ion battery 11.1 V|
|Battery capacity||Typ. value of fusion splicing and thermal cycle 220 times|
|Battery life||300...500 charging cycles, can be replaced by user|
|Display||High-performance 4.3"/10,9 cm LCD|
|Magnification||320 times/88 times|
|Construction lighting||Built-in lights with high-brightness and wide lighting area|
|Interfaces||USB, SD card|
|Operating environment||-10...+50°C; 0...95% r. H. (non-condensing); altitude 0...6000 m|
|Dimensions (mm)||120 x 130 x 154 (without rubber anti-vibration pad); 1.59/1.96 kg (without/with battery)|
Included: Ceyear-6481 fusion splicer, optical fiber cutter, Miller clamp, AC power cord and power adaptor, spare electrode, cooling pallet, cleanup set, user manual, carrying case.
Options: Lithium battery BTR-81, U-disk ADATA C008/4G, vehicle cigarette lighter wire DC-72, suspended working bench HST-81.