HIOKI IM3570 Impdeance-Analyzer
Benefits of the IM3570 LCR Meter and Impedance Analyzer
- LCR meter and impedance analyzer in one: A single device for high speed testing and frequency sweeping.
- Testing speeds of 1.5 ms (1 kHz) and 0.5 ms (100 kHz) in LCR mode.
- 4 Hz to 5 MHz measurement frequency.
HIOKI IM3570 Impedance-Analyzer
The HIOKO IM3570 is an LCR meters and impedance analyzer - a single device solution for high speed testing and frequency sweeping. The device suits a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. Thanks to its superior low-impedance repeatability, the IM3570 is the ideal solution for use in applications requiring low-ESR measurement on the order of several milliohms, such as testing of functional polymer capacitors.
- LCR meters and impedance analyzer.
- A single instrument for continuous LCR/DCR/sweep measurements and high-speed testing.
- High-speed testing with max. speeds of 1.5 ms (1 kHz) and 0.5 ms (100 kHz) in LCR mode.
- High-accuracy measurements with a basic accuracy (Z parameter) of ±0.08%.
- Perfect impedance analyzer for testing the resonance characteristics of piezoelectric elements, C-D and low ESR measurement of functional polymer capacitors, DCR and L-Q measurement of inductors (coils and transformers).
- Perform frequency sweeps, level sweeps, and time interval measurements in analyzer mode.
|Measurement modes||LCR mode, analyzer mode (sweeps with measurement frequency and measurement level), continuous measurement mode|
|Measurement parameters||Z, Y, θ, Rs (ESR), Rp, Rdc (DC resistance), X, G, B, Cs, Cp, Ls, Lp, D (tan δ), Q|
|Measurement range||100 mΩ...100 MΩ, 12 ranges (all parameters are determined according to Z)|
|Display range||Z, Y, Rs, Rp, Rdc, X, G, B, Ls, Lp, Cs, Cp: ±(0.000000 [unit] to 9.999999 G [unit], absolute value display for Z and Y only;|
θ: ±(0.000°...180.000°), D: ±(0.000000...9.999999);
Q: ±(0.00...99999.99), Δ%: ±(0.0000%...999.9999%)
|Basic accuracy||Z ±0.08% rdg. θ: ±0.05°|
|Measurement frequency||4 Hz...5 MHz (5 digits setting resolution, minimum resolution 10 mHz)|
|Measurement signal level||Normal mode:|
V mode/CV mode: 5 mV...5 VRMS (up to 1 MHz);
10 mV...1 VRMS (1.0001...5 MHz), 1 mVRMS steps;
CC mode: 10 µA...50 mARMS (up to 1 MHz);
10 µA...10 mARMS (1.0001...5 MHz), 10 µARMS steps.
Low impedance high accuracy mode:
V mode/CV mode: 5 mV...1 VRMS (up to 100 kHz), 1 mVRMS steps;
CC mode: 10 µA...100 mARMS (100 mΩ and 1 Ω ranges of up to 100 kHz), 10 µARMS steps
|Output impedance||Normal mode: 100 Ω, low impedance high accuracy mode: 10 Ω|
|Display||5.7"/14.5 cm color TFT, display can be set to ON/OFF|
|Measurement time||0.5 ms (100 kHz, FAST, display OFF, representative value)|
|Functions||DC bias measurement, comparator, BIN measurement (classification), panel loading/saving, memory function|
|Interfaces||EXT I/O (handler), RS232C, GPIB, USB communication, USB memory, LAN|
|Dimensions (mm)||330 x 119 x 307; 5.8 kg|
Included: IM 3670, power cord, instruction manual, PC communication instruction manual (CD).