Rohde & Schwarz NGA100 1-/2-Channel DC Power Supplies up to 80W
Special Price, Promotion for NGA142COMb until March 31., 2023!
Benefits of the Rohde & Schwarz NGA100 Linear DC-Power Supply Series
- Linear, compact, easy-to-use DC power supplies up to 20 or 40 W.
- 1 channel or 2 independent channels with channel fusion (parallel/serial).
- High readback accuracy and versatile additional features.
Rohde & Schwarz NGA100 1-/2-Channel DC-Power Supplies up to 80 W
Models R&S NGA101, NGA141, NGA102, NGA142
The Rohde & Schwarz NGA100 series are compact and linear power supplies up to 40 or 80 W with excellent readback accuracy and a low-current range for demanding measurements. Additional features of the devices are data logging, arbitrary waveforms, built-in statistics, and remote sensing. The NGA142 in serial mode allows up to 200 V, the NGA102 in parallel mode can deliver up to 12 A. Advanced protection functions keep devices connected and power supplies safe.
- Linear DC power supplies with 1 or 2 independent output channels.
- 40 or 80 W max. total power with 40 W max. power per channel.
- High readback accuracy.
- Built-in statistics.
- Data logging.
- Low-current measurement range.
- Channel fusion extends voltage/current range: Up to 200 V with NGA142 in serial mode, up to 12 A with NGA102 in parallel mode.
- Remote sensing.
- Protection functions OVP, OCP, OPP, OTP.
- Standard USB and Ethernet/LAN interface, optional WLAN.
|Model||R&S NGA101||R&S NGA141||R&S NGA102||R&S NGA142|
|Max. total power||40 W||40 W||80 W||80 W|
|Max. power per channel||40 W|
|Output voltage per channel||0...35 V||0...100 V||0...35 V (70 V in serial mode)||0...100 V (200 V in serial mode)|
|Max. output current per channel||6 A||2 A||6 A (12 A in parallel mode)||2 A (4 A in parallel mode)|
|Output measurements||Functions: Voltage, current, power; readback resolution voltage 1 mV/current 100 µA/low-current measurement range (≤200 mA output current) 1 µA|
|Protection||OVP (over voltage protection), OPP (over power protection), OCP (over current protection, electronic fuse), OTP (over temperature protection)|
|Arbitrary function||Parameters: Voltage, current, time, max. 128 points|
|Data logging||10 Samples/s to external USB drive|
|Display||3.5"/8.89 cm QVGA|
|Interfaces||Standard USB-TMC, USB-CDC (virtual COM port), LAN, option WLAN (NGA-K102)|
|Dimensions (mm)||222 x 97 x 448|
|6.6 kg||6.9 kg||7.0 kg||7.3 kg|
Included: Base unit R&S NGA 101, 141, 102, or 142, power cord set, quick start guide.
|NGA142COMb||NGA142COMb complete package B||Package, contains serialized product and options:|
NGA142 2-channel power supply
NGA-K103 digital trigger I/O
Customers also bought