GPIB Cable with Straight Connector
Benefits Series 12401 IEEE488 Cables "Straight Access"
- Use these cables for GPIB connectors difficult to access.
- Straight GPIB standard connector on one side (similar to D-sub).
- Other side with standard piggyback GPIB connector.
For Reliable GPIB Connectivity for Connectors Difficult to Access
GPIB (also known as IEEE488, HPIB or IEC-Bus) still is the classic standard way to bring measurement data from your instruments to a PC. With tested GPIB high quality cables from Meilhaus Electronic you make this connection reliable, EMC compliant and low cost! The 12401 series have a standard piggyback GPIB connector on one side and a straight GPIB standard connector at the other side (similar to D-sub type).
- Multiple shielding for high noise immunity.
- Safe data transmission with twisted-pair cable.
- Robust and light with piggyback connectors and aluminum housing.
- Length from 0.5 to 20 m.
- Cables with a straight connector at one side for GPIB connections that cannot be accessed with a standard GPIB connector.