IEEE488 DeLuxe GPIB Cable
Benefits Series DeLuxe IEEE488 Bus Cables
- 30° cable feed on one side.
- Ideal eg. for access of GPIB interfaces in sunk-in slots.
- Low-cost, testet, reliable quality with multiple shielding.
For Reliable GPIB Connectivity - 30° Cable Feed
GPIB (also known as IEEE488, HPIB or IEC-Bus) still is the classic standard way to bring measurement data from your instruments to a PC. With tested GPIB high quality DeLuxe cables from Meilhaus Electronic you make this connection reliable, EMC compliant and low cost!
- Multiple shielding for high noise immunity.
- Safe data transmission with twisted-pair cable.
- Robust and light with piggy-back connectors and aluminum housing.
- Length from 0.5 to 20 m.
- Cable leaves the connector at a slight angle of 30°.
Versatile Connectivity, GPIB Cables Available with...
|IEEE488 DeLuxe||Cable leaves the connector at a slight angle of 30° (30° cable feed ideal for GPIB interfaces in sunk-in slots))|
|12401||Straight connector at one side (similar to D-sub type). Good solution, if a GPIB interface is difficult to reach, for example interface boards in PCs slots|