Beehive-100 Series EMC Probes
Benefits of the Beehive Series 100 EMC H and E Nearfield Probes
- Planar design ideal for narrow seams and gaps.
- Magnetic field probes in 3 loop size and electric field probe available.
- Integrated electrostatic shield.
Beehive Series 100 EMC Probes
The 100 series EMC probes are designed for identifying and fixing EMC problems. The 100A, 100B, and 100C are loop probes, and are sensitive to magnetic fields. The loop probes have integrated electrostatic shields, providing isolation from common-mode signals. As a result, these probes deliver excellent repeatability. The different loop sizes allow the user to select the optimum probe for a given frequency, providing the optimum sensitivity and spatial resolution.
The 100D is a stub probe, and is sensitive to electric fields. The 100D stub probe, with its narrow tip, offers the highest spatial resolution. It is ideally suited to tasks such as tracking EMC sources down to the individual pins of an IC.
Because of the planar construction of the probes, even the large loops are only 2,8 mm thick, allowing the probe to be inserted into narrow seams and gaps.
- An integrated electrostatic shield in the loop probes eliminates common-mode pickup.
- Multiple loop sizes offer optimum sensitivity and spatial resolution at different frequencies.
- Probe dimensions optimized for access to tight spaces.
- Calibrated sensitivity up to 3 GHz, depending on model. Usable to beyond 6 GHz.
- Can be driven by a signal source to generate fields for electromagnetic susceptibility testing.
|Model||Description||Diameter, tip||Diameter, loop|
|Beehive-100A||Medium-loop magnetic field probe||approx. 12.7 mm||approx. 10.2 mm|
|Beehive-100B||Small-loop magnetic field probe||approx. 6.4 mm||approx. 3.8 mm|
|Beehive-100C||Large-loop magnetic field probe||approx. 25.4 mm||approx. 21.6 mm|
|Beehive-100D||Electric field probe||approx. 2.0 mm||-|
|Beehive-101A||EMC probe set|
Customers also bought