ClampMan Standard - Innovative Holding Fixture for PCBs and Component Modules
Benefits of the ClampMan PCB, Component and Probe Holder
- The standard ClampMan: Solid holding fixture for PCBs for measurement/test, soldering, repair, thermal imaging.
- Can also be used for energized PCBs.
- Rugged design with hydraulic joint stands - multiple degrees of freedom.
"Additional Hands" - Innovative Holding Fixture for Mounting, Soldering, Measurement and Test
Didn't you often wish to have at least two additional hands to hold PCBs or electronic modules for the process of measurement, test, soldering or documentary pictures with a thermal camera? ClampMan is the perfect solution. In the "Standard" version with a solid, heavy foot, the basic stand arm, the complete fixture frame and a hydaulic arm with probe holder. And it's os easy to use: Open star grip knob at the hydraulic arm, bring arm into desired position, fix star grip knob - done!
- Flexible design, use to hold various shapes and formats of PCBs in a high variety of different ways.
- Designed to also clamp energized PCBs for safe measurements from both sides.
- Just like "additional hands": Enables the fixing of PCBs in many different positions with multiple degrees of freedom.
- High quality, rugged design with hydraulic joint stands and precise fixture.
- Expand with additional fixtures according to your application.
For All Your Measurement Tasks...
...ClampMan Will Hold Your PCBs/DUTs!
- Ideal accessory for USB/LAN DAQ labs: RedLab Series or LabJack Series.
- Ideal accessory for all kinds of measurement instruments - oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, waveform generators, multimeter from various suppliers.
- Ideal accessory for high quality ME series PC plug-in boards.
- Ideal accessory for handheld instruments - for repair, service and development.
|Description||Complete ClampMan basic unit with 1 stand arm size 400 with probe holder and complete fixture-set|