ClampMan Standard - Innovative Holding Fixture for PCBs and Component Modules
- The standard ClampMan: Solid holding fixture for PCBs for measurement/test, soldering, repair, thermal imaging.
- Can also be used for energized PCBs.
- Rugged design with hydraulic joint stands - multiple degrees of freedom.
"Additional Hands" - Innovative Holding Fixture for Printed Circuit Boards/Component Modules.
Didn't you often wish to have at least two additional hands to hold PCBs or electronic modules for the process of measurement, test, soldering or documentary pictures with a thermal camera? ClampMan is the perfect solution. In the "Standard" version with a solid, heavy foot, the basic stand arm, the complete fixture frame and a hydaulic arm with probe holder. And it's os easy to use: Open star grip knob at the hydraulic arm, bring arm into desired position, fix star grip knob - done!
- Flexible design, use to hold various shapes and formats of PCBs in a high variety of different ways.
- Designed to also clamp energized PCBs for safe measurements from both sides.
- Just like "additional hands": Enables the fixing of PCBs in many different positions with multiple degrees of freedom.
- High quality, rugged design with hydraulic joint stands and precise fixture.
- Expand with additional fixtures according to your application.
For All Your Measurement Tasks...
...ClampMan Will Hold Your PCBs/DUTs!
- Ideal accessory for USB/LAN DAQ labs: RedLab Series or LabJack Series.
- Ideal accessory for all kinds of measurement instruments - oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, waveform generators, multimeter from various suppliers.
- Ideal accessory for high quality ME series PC plug-in boards.
- Ideal accessory for handheld instruments - for repair, service and development.
|Description||Complete ClampMan basic unit with 1 stand arm size 400 with probe holder and complete fixture-set|