Ceyear 8723x Series USB RF Power Sensors up to 40GHz
Benefits of the Ceyear 8723x Series USB CW Power Sensors
- Diode-based power sensors with USB 2.0.
- Measurement of CW signal absolute power.
- Range up to 6, 18, 26.5, or 40 GHz.
Ceyear 8723x Series USB RF Power Sensors up to 40 GHz
Models Ceyear 87230, 87231, 87232, 87233
The Ceyear 87230, 87231, 87232, and 87233 are diode-based power sensors with a USB 2.0 full/high speed self-adaptive interface. The available frequency ranges are 9 kHz to 6 GHz, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz, and 50 MHz to 40 GHz. The sensors can also be used together with the Ceyear instruments 1465, 4024, 4041, 4051, 4958, and 3680.
- Accurate measurement of CW signal absolute power.
- Internal zero and external zero.
- Single sensor size, light weight, easy to carry.
- Support USB programming function; provide IVI driver (Interchangeable Virtual Instrument); support USBTMC (USB test & measurement class) protocol.
- Compatible with computers and measurement instruments equipped with USB interface, and capable of establishing microwave power test system easily and quickly.
|Model||Description||Frequency range||Connector||Also called option...|
|87230||USB CW power sensor||9 kHz...6 GHz||N male||3680A-007, 4958-H06, 4024-012, 4041-009, 1465-H80|
|87231||USB CW power sensor||10 MHz...18 GHz||N male||3680A-008, 4958-H07, 4024-013, 4041-010, 1465-H81|
|87232||USB CW power sensor||50 MHz...26.5 GHz||3.5 mm male||3680A-009, 4958-H08, 4024-014, 4041-011, 1465-H82|
|87233||USB CW power sensor||50 MHz...40 GHz||2.4 mm male||3680A-010, 4958-H09, 4024-015, 4041-012, 1465-H83|
Included: Power sensor, USB cable (2 m), CD (incl. virtual panel, programming manual, device driver, programming example), user manual, certificate of conformity.