DAQami Software for RedLab Series
- Control the RedLabs easily - no programming required.
- Configuration, acquisition, display and logging of measurement data.
- Scalar, strip, and block displays.
DAQ software for the RedLab series modules.
DAQami for Windows is a out-of-the-box software to easily acquire, view, and log data with the RedLab serie DAQ modules. Easy-to-use, without programming. With menues in German or English (depending on Windows settings)!
- Out-of-the-box application to quickly and easily acquire, view, and log data with the RedLab Series.
- Acquires data from analog input, digital input, and counter input channels
- Configure device, channel, acquisition, and display options.
- View analog input or thermocouple data on any combination of scalar, strip, and block displays.
- Export acquired data to a .csv file.
- Customize display size, location, and channel/trace colors.
- Save the configuration to a file for later reuse and modification.
- Versatile online help.
- Supported operating systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Supports multiple devices for concurrent data input and output applications.
Acquire and log virtually unlimited samples from analog, digital, and counter input channels.
How to order DAQami:
- Simply place this article "DAQami" into your shopping basket as usual and send the order to Meilhaus Electronic. Select the payment you prefer.
- You will asap reveive an e-mail with an unlock code.
- You can download DAQami (test version) from our download section and unlock it.
Can be used with the models:
- RedLab E-1608
- RedLab E-DIO24
- RedLab E-TC
- RedLab 1008
- RedLab 1024LS, HLS
- RedLab 1208LS, FS, FS-Plus
- RedLab 1208HS, 1208HS-AO, 1208HS-4AO
- RedLab 1408FS, FS-Plus
- RedLab 1608FS, 1608FS-Plus
- RedLab 1608G, 1608GX, 1608GX-2AO
- RedLab 201, 204
- RedLab 2408, 2408-2AO
- RedLab 2416-4AO
- RedLab 3000 Series
- RedLab TC incl. CF*, AI, (WLS*)
- RedLab TEMP incl. CF*, AI, (WLS*)
* DAQami only supports the device when connected by USB to a PC. Wireless and data logging modes are not supported.
Note: Some device features must be configured using InstaCal. For multi-sensor temperature devices, this includes configuring RTD, thermistor, and semiconductor measurements. For Ethernet devices, this includes the connection code, alarm options, and other network settings.