RedLab 1208LS, FS-PLUS USB DAQ Minilab, 12 bit
- The Extremely Compact, Low-cost 12 bit USB Minilab.
- Fits into a Vest Pocket.
- Also Available as Bundle "RedPack" with Software ProfiLab-Expert.
Extra compact - 12 bit RedLab 1208!
The USB DAQ module RedLab 1208 is so compact that it fits into a vest pocket. At the same time it contains a complete mini DAQ lab with 12 bit A/D resolution and additional digital I/Os, which can be used for control or switching applications. Use the RedLabs in mobile applications or when there is shortage of space.
- 12 bit multi I/O min DAQ labs for USB:
- 8 single-ended or 4 differential A/D channels.
- 12 bit A/D conversion. Input range up to ±20 V.
- 2 D/A channels, 10 bit D/A conversion.
- 16 TTL/CMOS digital I/O channels.
- 32 bit event counter.
- 2 rows of screw terminals.
- Version "-PLUS" recommended for new applications.
|Model||Analog inputs||Analog outputs||Digital-I/O||USB|
|RedLab 1208LS||8 single-ended/4 differential, 12 bit A/D, max. 8 kS/s, max. ±20 V||2, 10 bit D/A, max. 100 S/s, 0...5 V||16, TTL/CMOS||1.1 low-speed|
|RedLab 1208FS - EOL||8 single-ended/4 differential, 12 bit A/D, max. 50 kS/s, max. ±20 V||2, 10 bit D/A, max. 1000 S/s, 0...4.096 V||16, TTL/CMOS||2.0 full-speed|
|RedLab 1208FS-PLUS||8 single-ended/4 differential, 12 bit A/D, max. 50 kS/s, max. ±20 V||2, 10 bit D/A, max. 1000 S/s, 0...5.0 V||16, TTL/CMOS||2.0 full-speed|
- option "-modul": Module only or
- option "-redpack": As bundle "RedPack" with the software ProfiLab-Expert.
Included: RedLab module, USB cable, basic-software (download). Bundle "RedPack" with additional software ProfiLab-Expert.
- TracerDAQ (strip chart recorder and data logger).
- Universal Library (programming language support for Windows).
- Versions "PLUS" only: Universal Library for Android.
- InstaCAL utility (for easy installation, calibration and test).
- Driver for LabVIEW.
- MATLAB Data Acquisition Toolbox supports InstaCal version from 5.89 (analog inputs and outputs (no streaming) are supported. Digital inputs/outputs as well as triggered acquisition not supported).
- Linux drivers.
Support for Visual Studio/Visual Studio .NET, examples for Visual C++, Visual C#, Visual Basic, and Visual Basic .NET.
Supported operating systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, 32 and 64 bit.