Saleae Logic-8 - 8-Channel USB 2.0 PC-Logic-Analyzer
Benefits of the Saleae Logicanalyzer Logic-8
- Mobile 8-channel USB 2.0 logic-analyzer
- 8 logic channels, switchabel to analog acquisition.
- Comfortable software with protocol analysis function.
Compact 8-Channel USB 2.0 Logic-Analyzer
The Saleae Logic-8 is a basic, highly portable, 8-channel PC-logic-analyzer. It is connected to the PC via USB 2.0 HighSpeed. Standard leads and hooks needed to connect to a circuitry under test are included. The 8 channels can be used as digital or analog with up to 100 MS/s (digital). The logic-analyzer is supported by a flexible software for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux. The software supports analysis of 24 protocols.
- Eight "mixed-signal" channels (shared digital/analog channels).
- As digital channels:
Digital sampling rate (max.): 100 MS/s.
25 MHz max. digital bandwidth.
- As analog channels:
Analog sampling rate (max.): 10 MS/s.
1 MHz analog bandwidth.
ADC resolution 10 bit.
Analog input range 0...+5 V.
- Trigger: Edge or pulse width trigger.
- Deep sample buffers.
- RGB LED, customizable 24 bit color.
- USB 2.0 HighSpeed.
- Powerful, easy-to-use software.
- 24 included protocol analyzers.
- Firmware debugging.
- FPGA debugging.
- Functional verification.
- Performance profiling.
- Reverse engineering.
- Protocol decoding.
- Data logging.
|Digital/analog inputs||8 (mixed-signal/shared analog/digital)|
|Digital sample rate (max.)||100 MS/s (3 channels), 50 MS/s (6 channels), 25 MS/s (8 channels)|
|Fastest digital signal||25 MHz (square wave when sampling at 100 MS/s)|
|Sample depth (typ.)||10+ billion|
|Supported logic levels||1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V, 5.0 V, RS232, +12 V TTL|
|Works with RS232, R422/3, RS485||Yes, directly|
|Analog sample rate (max.)||10 MS/s (2 channels), 5 MS/s (5 channels), 2.5 MS/s (8 channels)|
|Bandwidth (-3 dB)||1 MHz (when sampling at 10 MS/s)|
|ADC resolution||10 bit, 4.88 mV per LSB (1x 8-channel A/D converter)|
|Input voltage range||0...+5 V|
|Recording length||Limited by available RAM and density of recorded data. When recording analog at 10 MS/s, captures 30...60 s usually possible. Without analog, buffer length is dependent on digital activity density. 1 MHz SPI: Up to 10 minutes. I2C: Several hours. 9600 Bd serial: Over 1 day|
|Trigger||Edge or pulse width trigger|
|PC connection||USB 2.0|
|Size (mm)||53 x 53 x 12, 60 g, aluminum enclosure|
Included: Saleae Logic-8 USB logic-analyzer, 2x test lead set, 2x test clips 8-pack, carrying case, USB 2.0 cable, getting started guide.
Software: Cross-platform Windows, Mac and Linux support:
- 24 supported protocols, eg. serial, SPI, I2C, Atmel SWI, Biss-C, CAN, DMX-512, HD44780, HDLC, I2S, JTAG, LIN, MDIO, MIDI, Manchester, Modbus, 1-Wire, PS/2 Keyboard & Mouse, SMBus, SWD, synchronous parallel, USB, UNI/O.
- Automation API.
- Custom protocol decoder plugin API.
- Protocol result filter and search.
- Measurements, bookmarks and timing markers.
- Four data export formats: CSV, binary, VCD and MATLAB.
Customers also bought