Siglent SDS1000X-E Series - 2/4 Channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes up to 200 MHz
The quoted prices include 2% instant payment discount.
- 2 and 4 channel oscilloscopes up to 200 MHz, 100,000 Wfm/s waveform capture rate.
- Super Phosphor Technology with 256-level intensity grading and a colour temperature display mode.
- Versatile options: MSO, AWG, WIFI adaptor.
Siglent SDS1000X-E Series - 2 and 4 Channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes up to 200 MHz.
The Siglent SDS1000X-E series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes feature two and four channel models up to 200 MHz, 1 GS/s maximum sample rate, up to 14 Mpts of sample memory depth, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/s (sequence mode). The SDS1000X-E series employs a new generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance as well as a 256-level intensity grading display function and a colour temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. The SDS1000X-E series support multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Serial bus decoding for I²C, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN bus types are included. The four channel models support even more functions and options, including on-screen Bode plot, 16 digital channels (mixed signal/MSO option), an external USB powered 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator module (option), an USB WIFI adaptor (option), and an embedded application that allows remote control via web browser.
- Bandwidth 100 MHz or 200 MHz.
- Two channel models with one 1 GS/s ADC, four channel models with two 1 GS/s ADCs.
- Max. sample rate 500 MS/s (per channel, all channel enabled) or 1 GS/s a (single channel per ADC active).
- Waveform capture rate up to 100,000 Wfm/s (normal mode)/400,000 Wfm/s (sequence mode).
- 256-level intensity grading and colour display modes.
- Record length up to 14 Mpts.
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (standard), supports protocols I²C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN.
- Segmented acquisition (sequence) mode, divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000).
- Highspeed hardware-based pass/fail function.
- Bode plot (four channel series only).
- Web-browser-based control (four channel series only).
- Optional for the four channel models:
- MSO/mixed signal, 16 digital/logic channels.
- USB arbitrary waveform generator module.
- USB WIFI adaptor.
- Large 7"/17.8 cm TFT-LCD.
- USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), Ethernet/LAN (VXI-11+SCPI, Telnet(Port 5024)+SCPI and Socket(Port 5025)+SCPI programming over LAN); SCPI compatible.
|Channels||2 (+ pass/fail, trigger out, ext. trigger)||4 (+ pass/fail, trigger out)||4 (+ pass/fail, trigger out)|
|Bandwidth||200 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz|
|Sampling rate||Single 1 GS/s ADCs, vertical resolution 8 bit||Two 1 GS/s ADCs, vertical resolution 8 bit|
|When all channels are enabled, each channel has a maximum sample rate of 500 MS/s. When a single channel per pair is active, that channel has sample rate of 1 GS/s|
|Memory depth||2-channel devices: 14 Mpts (1 channel in use); 7 Mpts (2 channels in use); 4-channel devices: 14 Mpts (1-2 channels in use); 7 Mpts (3-4 channels in use)|
|Waveform capture rate||100,000 Wfm/s (normal mode), 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)|
|Further scope functions||Intelligent trigger: Edge, slope, pulse width, window, runt, interval, time out (dropout), pattern; trigger modes auto, normal, single; edge trigger slope: Rising, falling, rising and falling; slope trigger slope: Rising, falling. Automatic measurements, cursor measurements, statistics, counter, mathematic functions, FFT|
|Serial trigger||I²C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN serial trigger and decoding standard|
|Mixed signal (MSO) option||-||16 digital/logic channels; max. sampling rate 1 GS/s; memory depth 14 Mpts/channel; min. detectable pulse width 4 ns; logic types TTL, CMOS, LVCMOS3.3, LVCMOS2.5, custom|
|Signal and arbitrary waveform generator (AWG)||-||Optional SAG1021 USB module: 1 signal generator channel; standard waveforms sine (1 µHz...25 MHz), square/pulse (1 µHz...10 MHz), ramp (1 µHz...300 kHz), noise (>25 MHz bandwidth), DC; arbitrary signals (1 µHz...5 MHz, sampling rate 125 MS/s, vertical resolution 14 bit, wave length 16 kpts|
|Interfaces||1x USB Host, 1x USB Device, Ethernet/LAN||2x USB Host, 1x USB Device, Ethernet/LAN; optional USB-to-Wifi adaptor|
|Display||7"/17.8 cm TFT -LCD (800x480), 24 bit colour|
|Dimensions (mm)||312 x 134 x 150; max. 3.5 kg||312 x 133 x 151; max. 3.8 kg|
Included: SDS 1104X-E, 1202X-E, or 1204X-E, quick start, power cord, USB cable, 2 or 4 passive probes, calibration certificate.