Siglent SDS1000X-E Series - 2/4 Channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes up to 200 MHz
The quoted prices include 2% instant payment discount.
Benefits of the Siglent SDS1000X-E Series
- 2 and 4 channel oscilloscopes up to 200 MHz, 100,000 Wfm/s waveform capture rate.
- Super Phosphor Technology with 256-level intensity grading and a colour temperature display mode.
- Versatile options: MSO, AWG, WIFI adaptor.
Siglent SDS1000X-E Series - 2 and 4 Channel Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes up to 200 MHz
Models SDS1202X-E, SDS1104X-E, SDS1204X-E
The Siglent SDS1000X-E series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes feature two and four channel models up to 200 MHz, 1 GS/s maximum sample rate, up to 14 Mpts of sample memory depth, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 Wfm/s (sequence mode). The SDS1000X-E series employs a new generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance as well as a 256-level intensity grading display function and a colour temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. The SDS1000X-E series support multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Serial bus decoding for I²C, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN bus types are included. The four channel models support even more functions and options, including on-screen Bode plot, 16 digital channels (mixed signal/MSO option), an external USB powered 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator module (option), an USB WIFI adaptor (option), and an embedded application that allows remote control via web browser.
- Bandwidth 100 MHz or 200 MHz.
- Two channel models with one 1 GS/s ADC, four channel models with two 1 GS/s ADCs.
- Max. sample rate 500 MS/s (per channel, all channel enabled) or 1 GS/s a (single channel per ADC active).
- Waveform capture rate up to 100,000 Wfm/s (normal mode)/400,000 Wfm/s (sequence mode).
- 256-level intensity grading and colour display modes.
- Record length up to 14 Mpts.
- Serial bus triggering and decoding (standard), supports protocols I²C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN.
- Segmented acquisition (sequence) mode, divides the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000).
- Highspeed hardware-based pass/fail function.
- Bode plot (four channel series only).
- Web-browser-based control (four channel series only).
- Optional for the four channel models:
- MSO/mixed signal, 16 digital/logic channels.
- USB arbitrary waveform generator module.
- USB WIFI adaptor.
- Large 7"/17.8 cm TFT-LCD.
- USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), Ethernet/LAN (VXI-11+SCPI, Telnet(Port 5024)+SCPI and Socket(Port 5025)+SCPI programming over LAN); SCPI compatible.
|Channels||2 (+ pass/fail, trigger out, ext. trigger)||4 (+ pass/fail, trigger out)||4 (+ pass/fail, trigger out)|
|Bandwidth||200 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz|
|Sampling rate||Single 1 GS/s ADCs, vertical resolution 8 bit||Two 1 GS/s ADCs, vertical resolution 8 bit|
|When all channels are enabled, each channel has a maximum sample rate of 500 MS/s. When a single channel per pair is active, that channel has sample rate of 1 GS/s|
|Memory depth||2-channel devices: 14 Mpts (1 channel in use); 7 Mpts (2 channels in use); 4-channel devices: 14 Mpts (1-2 channels in use); 7 Mpts (3-4 channels in use)|
|Waveform capture rate||100,000 Wfm/s (normal mode), 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)|
|Further scope functions||Intelligent trigger: Edge, slope, pulse width, window, runt, interval, time out (dropout), pattern; trigger modes auto, normal, single; edge trigger slope: Rising, falling, rising and falling; slope trigger slope: Rising, falling. Automatic measurements, cursor measurements, statistics, counter, mathematic functions, FFT|
|Serial trigger||I²C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN serial trigger and decoding standard|
|Mixed signal (MSO) option||-||16 digital/logic channels; max. sampling rate 1 GS/s; memory depth 14 Mpts/channel; min. detectable pulse width 4 ns; logic types TTL, CMOS, LVCMOS3.3, LVCMOS2.5, custom|
|Signal and arbitrary waveform generator (AWG)||-||Optional SAG1021 USB module: 1 signal generator channel; standard waveforms sine (1 µHz...25 MHz), square/pulse (1 µHz...10 MHz), ramp (1 µHz...300 kHz), noise (>25 MHz bandwidth), DC; arbitrary signals (1 µHz...5 MHz, sampling rate 125 MS/s, vertical resolution 14 bit, wave length 16 kpts|
|Interfaces||1x USB Host, 1x USB Device, Ethernet/LAN||2x USB Host, 1x USB Device, Ethernet/LAN; optional USB-to-Wifi adaptor|
|Display||7"/17.8 cm TFT -LCD (800x480), 24 bit colour|
|Dimensions (mm)||312 x 134 x 150; max. 3.5 kg||312 x 133 x 151; max. 3.8 kg|
Included: SDS 1104X-E, 1202X-E, or 1204X-E, quick start, power cord, USB cable, 2 or 4 passive probes, calibration certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: Are oscilloscope probes included in the SDS1000X-E package?
Answer: Yes, 2 passive probes matching the bandwidth are included with the 2-channel oscilloscopes and 4 passive probes matching the bandwidth are included with the 4-channel oscilloscopes (x1/x10, 100 or 200 MHz, 1/10 MΩ, 300/600 V). Also included are 1x USB cable, 1x power cable, quick start guide and certificate. The detailed manual is available via download.
Question: How long is the warranty on the SDS1000X-E oscilloscopes?
Answer: Siglent offers a warranty period of 3 years from the date of purchase on all devices including the oscilloscopes.
Question: What options are available for the SDS1000X-E oscilloscopes?
Answer: Siglent distinguishes between software options and hardware accessories. The software options are functions that are already available in the instrument. They are unlocked by license codes. You will receive the desired license code by e-mail and enter it on the device for activation. Hardware accessories may be additionaly required. The combined software/hardware options for the SDS1000X-E series (4-channel models) are:
- Option -FG license key for the function/ARB generator option.
Also requires: Siglent SAG1021 USB arbitrary signal generator module.
- Option -16LA license key for the MSO/mixed signal/logic analysis option.
Also requires: Siglent SLA1016 16-channel logic analyzer module.
- Option -WIFI license key for the wireless communication option.
Also requires: Siglent TL-WN725N USB-to-Wifi adaptor.
These options can be ordered with the initial purchase of the instrument or later as an upgrade. Other hardware accessories available (in addition to various active, passive, differential, and current probes) include an SDS1000X-E-RMK rack mount kit for installing the oscilloscopes in 19" racks/cabinets.
Question: What interfaces do the SDS1000X-E scopes offer?
Answer: As standard, the scopes are equipped with USB 2.0 Host (1x/front for the 2-channel devices, 2x/front/rear for the 4-channel devices) and Device (1x/rear). In addition, there is 1x Ethernet/LAN port (rear). For the 4-channel models, the USB-to-Wifi option is also available, see FAQ "What options are available for the SDS1000X-E oscilloscopes?".
Question: From whom do I get support for the SDS1000X-E oscilloscopes?
Answer: Support for any product purchased from Meilhaus Electronic is available directly from Meilhaus Electronic. Your advantage: The technical specialists of our support team speak English and German and are in close contact with the manufacturer Siglent.