PicoVNA-106/108 Series VNA/Vector Network Analyzers up to 6/8.5GHz
- 6 or 8.5 GHz vector network analyzer, up to 124 dB dynamic range.
- High accuracy and high speed, up to 5500 dual-port S-parameters per second.
- Affordable, compact, portable and rugged USB 2.0 modular device.
PicoVNA Series VNA/Vector Network Analyzers up to 6 or 8.5 GHz
Making vector network analysis accessible. The PicoVNA-106 and PicoVNA-108 are professional USB-controlled, laboratory grade vector network instruments of unprecedented performance, portability and affordability. Despite their small size and low cost, the instruments boast a "Quad-RX" four-receiver architecture to eliminate the uncorrectable errors, delays and fragility of three-receiver designs with internal transfer switches. The devices offer exceptional dynamic ranges of 124 dB (PicoVNA-108) or 118 dB (PicoVNA-108) and only 0.005 dB RMS trace noise at its maximum operating bandwidth of 140 kHz. The cost is so low that the devices could even be used as cost-effective high-dynamic-range scalar network analyzers! They are affordable in the classroom, small business and even amateur workshop, yet capable in the microwave expert's laboratory.
- Professional and portable performance at low cost.
- 300 kHz to 6 or 8.5 GHz operation.
- High speed, up to 5500 dual-port S-parameters per second; >10,000 S11 + S21 per second.
- Quad RX four-receiver architecture for best accuracy.
- Up to 124 dB dynamic range at 10 Hz bandwidth.
- 0.005 dB RMS trace noise at maximum bandwidth of 140 kHz.
- Half-rack, small-footprint, lightweight package.
- Reference plane offsetting and de-embedding.
- Tabular and graphic print and save formats, including Touchstone.
- Save on trigger for high-speed device profiling (PicoVNA-108)
- Dual-frequency mixer measurements with VSWR correction (PicoVNA-108).
- P1dB, AM to PM, and stand-alone signal generator utilities.
- Guided 8/12-term and absolute power calibration processes.
6 calibration modes, including unknown through and connected DUT isolation.
Calibration and check standards with data guarantee confident measurements.
|Model||PicoVNA-106 (PQ111)||PicoVNA-108 (PQ112)|
|Bandwidth||300 kHz...6 GHz||300 kHz...8.5 GHz|
|Measurement bandwidth||140 kHz, 70 kHz, 35 kHz, 15 kHz, 10 kHz, 5 kHz, 1 kHz, 500 Hz, 100 Hz, 50 Hz, 10 Hz|
|Dynamic range||118 dB (at 10 Hz)||124 dB (at 10 Hz)|
|Average displayed noise floor||Band||Typ.||Max.||Band||Typ.||Max.|
|0.3...10 MHz||–110 dB||-100 dB||0.3...1 MHz||-100 dB||-90 dB|
|10...4000 MHz||–118 dB||-108 dB||1...6 GHz||-124 dB||-110 dB|
|>4000 MHz||–110 dB||-100 dB||>6 GHz||-128 dB||-100 dB|
|Measuring parameters||S11, S21, S22, S12; P1dB (1 dB gain compression); AM-PM conversion factor (PM due to AM)|
|-||Mixer conversion loss, return loss, isolation and compression (PicoVNA-108 only)|
Included: PQ111 PicoVNA-106 or PQ112 PicoVNA-108, PS010 power supply, carry case, wrench for N, SMA, PC3.5, and K-type connectors, Pico blue USB 2.0 cable 1.8 m, USB flash drive with software and documents.
Software: PicoVNA software. Support for third party test software: Dynamic Link Library (DLL) as part of user interface software.