RedCube TEMP Mini Logger Temperature
EOL/obsolete, not available anymore
- For transportation monitoring: Datalogging of temperature.
- Splash-water proof models and enhanced temperature range.
- Mobile with battery and infrared. Windows software.
Wireless, Mobile Mini Dataloggers RedCube TEMP for Temperature - IrDA compatible
Use the RedCube as mobile or stationary mini loggers to measure and store temperature -40...+85°C or -40...+120°C, both also available with a housing impermeable to splash-water. Transmit the measurement data via wireless infrared to your PC. The protocol is compatible with IrDA. The RedCubes have a battery and are small, light and can also be operated by unexperienced PC users.
- Dataloggers measure and store
temperature -40...+85°C, housing impermeable to splash-water,
temperature -40...+120°C, or
temperature -40...+120°C, housing impermeable to splash-water.
- Functions: Acquisition/measurement, storage (recording/logging) with longtime memory, data transfer to a PC via IrDA infrared.
- Storage of 32000 measurement values.
- Software for Windows included.
- Storage rooms: Longtime logging of temperature/humidity.
- Operation data (temperature, vibration) of devices, PCs, network servers, motors etc.
- Environmental technology, agriculture/farming, rooms and buildings, greenhouses, stables etc.
- Transportation (vibration, insurenaces).
- In labs and experiments.
and many others.
|Range||-40...+85°C, -E: -40...+120°C|
|Accuracy||±0.5°C (0...+70°C), ±2°C (-40...+85°C)|
|Battery||Lithium 3.6 V, >950 mAh 1/2 AA replaceable|
|Measurement/storage interval||1 s...24 h programmable|
|Delay||1 s... 6 months|
|Size (mm)||31 x 31 x 31, approx. 25 g (incl. battery), -W: Splash-water proof|
Included: RedCube in one of the versions as described, battery, CD with software and instructions for use.
Software: RedCube software for Windows - PC data transfer, RedCube configuration, data display and export.
Customers also bought