Siglent SSG5000X(-V) Series RF Signal Generator up to 4 or 6GHz
Benefits of the Siglent SSG5040X, SSG5060X RF Signal Sources and Versionen with IQ Mode
- Very inexpensive RF signal generator for the important/frequently used frequency range up to 4 or 6 GHz.
- High accuracy, high frequency stability.
- CW mode, models -V additional IQ mode/vector signal source.
Siglent SSG5000X(-V) Series RF Signal Generator up to 6 GHz
The Siglent series SSG5000X RF signal generators generate analog and vector signals. They have a frequency range of 9 kHz to 4 GHz or 6 GHz. They feature the industry-leading performance in phase noise, spectral purity, bandwidth, EVM, output power. The internal IQ modulation generator and waveform playback function make it easy to create even the most complex signal types. The SSG5000X series RF generators also cover the most important RF band for digital wireless communications and include standard waveform files. The devices are powerful and cost effective sources that are ideal for R&D, education, and manufacturing.
- Frequency 9 kHz up to 4 or 6 GHz.
- 0.001 Hz frequency setting resolution.
- Maximum output power up to +26 dBm (typ.).
- Phase noise: -120 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, 20 kHz offset (typ.).
- User programmable flatness correction.
- Provides AM, FM, PM analog modulation with internal, external or internal + external source.
- Single pulse, double pulse and pulse train generator (option).
- Internal IQ modulation with 150 MHz modulation bandwidth with perfect in-factory calibration.
- IQ bandwidth standard 75 MHz, option/upgrade 150 MHz.
- Built-in digital communication standard waveform files such as 5G-NR,LTE, WCDMA, WLAN, Blue-ToothCCDMA.
- Internal custom mode generate common IQ signals such as QAM, FSK, ASK, MSK.
- Analog differential I/Q outputs.
- External analog I/Q input.
- USB-power meter measurement.
- 5"/12.7 cm TFT capacitive touch screen, mouse and keyboard supported.
- Web browser remote control on PC and mobile terminals.
- Standard interface includes USB Host & Device (USB TMC), Ethernet/LAN (VXI-11, Socket, Telnet), optional GPIB.
|Frequency range||CW mode 9 kHz...4 GHz||CW mode 9 kHz...6 GHz||CW mode 9 kHz...4 GHz|
IQ mode 10 MHz...4 GHz
|CW mode 9 kHz...6 GHz|
IQ mode 10 MHz...6 GHz
|Frequency resolution||0.001 Hz|
|Amplitude resolution||0.01 dB|
|Phase noise||-120 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)|
|Display||5"/12.7 cm capacitance touch screen, RGB (800x480)|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0 Host (A) & Device (B), Ethernet/LAN (VXI-11, 10/100Base, RJ45), optional GPIB (USB-to-GPIB)|
|Dimensions (mm)||338 x 113 x 369; 5.3 kg|
Included: SSG 5040X, 5060X, 5040X-V, or 5060X-V, quick start guide, USB cable, calibration certificate, power cord.