Rigol DS70000 Series Highend Multifunctional Oscilloscopes up to 5GHz
Until 2023-12-31: Free option DS70000-JITTA!
Special price (compared to list price) for DS70504.
Benefits of the Rigol DS70000 Series 5-in-1 Oscilloscope Workstation
- Large, tilting 15.6"/39.6 cm touchscreen.
- Highend features up to 5 GHz/20 GS/s, up to 16-bit resolution.
- Optional real-time eye diagram and jitter analysis software.
Rigol DS70000 Series Highend Multifunctional Oscilloscopes up to 5 GHz
DS70504 and DS70304 from the Rigol STATIONMAX Series
The workstations from the Rigol STATIONMAX DS70000 series are based on the enhanced UltraVision III architecture. They offer exceptional features with high sampling rate, deep memory, fast waveform capture rate and better vertical resolution compared to previous designs. At the heart of the UltraVision III architecture is the Phoenix chipset with multiple Rigol-developed ASICs that form the analog front-end and deliver the large signal processing power. Various trigger, math and display options, as well as all the usual serial bus protocol analysis functions, are available in enhanced form. Integrated voltmeter, frequency counter and totalizer complete the measurement spectrum.
- 5-in-1 workstation: Highend oscilloscope, voltmeter, frequency counter/totalizer, realtime spectrum analyzer (option RTSA), protocol analyzer (option).
- 4 analog input channels.
- Bandwidth 3 GHz or 5 GHz.
- Sample rate up to 20 GS/s.
- Dimensions: 7 U (full rack size).
- Two touch displays:
Tilting, capacitive 15.6"/39.6 cm color touchscreen display (main display, for multiple measurement windows).
3.5"/8.9 cm touchscreen display for device settings and control.
- Memory depth 500 Mpts, option up to 2 GPts.
- The vertical resolution can be selected between 8 bit and 16 bit - ideal for the measurement of very small signal components.
- Waveform capture rate up to 1 Mio Wfms/s.
- Various versatile display, math and trigger features (eg. zone trigger).
- Two types of spectrum analysis: "Normal" FFT analysis using 1 mio sample points to display the frequency spectrum and enhanced FFT using a very fast calculation speed of 10,000 FFT/s to realize real time spectrum analysis.
- Optional eye diagram and jitter analysis software as integrated measurement method. Self-defined pass/fail mask.
- Optional serial bus protocol analysis and trigger functions.
- Interfaces: USB 3.0 host/device, LAN/Ethernet (remote control or via web control/browser), optional USB-to-GPIB (adaptor) as well as USB mouse support; additional HDMI, TRIG OUT, 10-MHz-IN/OUT, AUX OUT.
- Optional differential RF probe DC to 7 GHz.
Typical Applications of the Rigol STATIONMAX DS70000 Oscilloscopes
- Research, development, universities.
- Production and quality control in the automotive, communications and aerospace industries as well as in power electronics.
- Automated tests.
- Protocol analysis for serial buses in automotive electronics like CAN-FD, FlexRay, LIN, RS232, SPI.
- Measurement and test of electronic circuits.
- Measurements and analysis of switching power applications.
- Pre-compliance test and measurement.
- General test and measurement in the RF range.
|Model||STATIONMAX DS70304||STATIONMAX DS70504|
|Analog channels||4 inputs, 1 EXT channel input|
|Analog bandwidth||3 GHz||5 GHz|
|Sampe rate||Sample mode: Realtime sampling; single channel 20 GS/s, half-channel/all channels 10 GS/s|
|Calculated rise time||(Under 50 Ω, single channel, 10...90%, typ.)|
|≤108 ps||≤130 ps|
|Memory depth||Standard: 500 Mpts; option: 2 Gpts (single channel), 1 Gpts (half-channel/all channels)|
|Waveform capture rate||≥1,000,000 Wfms/s|
|Vertical resolution||Selectable 8...16 bit|
|Peak detection||Capture 200 ps glitches|
|Trigger types||Standard: Edge, Pulse, Slope, Video, Pattern, Duration, Timeout, Runt, Window, Delay, Setup/Hold, n-th Edge;|
optional: RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, FlexRay, LIN, I2S, MIL-STD-1553
|Serial decoding||Number: 4 protocol types can be decoded and enabled at the same time; types: Standard parallel; option: RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, LIN, CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay, I2S, MILSTD-1553|
|Additional functions||Digital voltmeter, source any analog channel, function DC, AC+DCRMS, ACRMS, resolution ACV/DCV: 3 bit|
Precision frequency counter, source any analog channel, measurement of frequency, period, totalizer, counter resolution 3...8 digit (user-defined), max. frequency is max. analog bandwidth, 48-bit totalizer counts number of rising edges
|Display||15.6"/39.6 cm tilting, capacitive color display with gesture control (main display, can be divided/windows for multiple measurements), resolution 1920x1080.|
3.5"/8.9 cm touchscreen display for device settings/user-defined keyboard control, resolution 480x320; HDMI video port
|Interfaces||USB 3.0 host (2 on front panel, 2 on rear panel) and device (1 on front panel, TMC protocol); 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet/LAN, LXI-C, web remote control|
|Dimensions (mm)||439 x 310 x 491; < 22.,5 kg|
Vertical Resolution of the Rigol STATIONMAX DS70000 Series
|Resolution||9 bit||10 bit||12 bit||14 bit||16 bit|
|Bandwidth||20 GS/s||2 GHz||1 GHz||500 MHz||200 MHz||75 MHz|
|10 GS/s||1 GHz||500 MHz||250 MHz||100 MHz||50 MHz|
Included: STATIONMAX oscilloscope workstation DS70304 or 70504, country specific power cord, USB cable, 4 passive HighZ probes (500 MHz, type RP3500A); complete user manual and programming guide via download
|DS70000-RL-20||2 Gpts memory upgrade|
|DS70000-EMBDA||Embedded serial bus trigger and analysis: RS232/UART, I2C, SPI|
|DS70000-AUTOA||Auto serial bus trigger and analysis: CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, FlexRay|
|DS70000-AUDIOA||Audio serial bus trigger and analysis: I2S|
|DS70000-AEROA||Aerospace serial bus trigger and analysis: MIL-STD-1553|
|DS70000-JITTA||Advanced eye diagram and jitter analysis|
|DS70000-USBC||USB 2.0 pre-compliance test|
|DS70000-ENETC||100Base-T Ethernet pre-compliance test|