TracerDAQ Pro for the RedLab Series
- Ready to go: Use the RedLabs without programming.
- Free basic version included with the RedLabs.
- Enhanced version "Pro".
Software for Configuration, Measurement and Control with RedLabs Modules.
TracerDAQ is a software for acquisition, display and export of measurement data for the RedLab series modules. It is easy to use, no programming is required. TracerDAQ is free (included with the RedLabs), the version Pro is sold as an option and has advanced functions for your RedLabs!
- For Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit), 2000, XP and Vista.
- Depending on the RedLab model these modes are available:
- ...strip chart: 8 channels in TracerDAQ, 32 channels in TracerDAQ Pro.
- ...oscilloscope: 2 channels in TracerDAQ, 4 channels in TracerDAQ Pro.
- ...function generator: Sinus generator in TracerDAQ, function generator for standard and arbitrary waveforms in TracerDAQ Pro.
- ...rate generator: 1 channel in TracerDAQ, 20 channels in TracerDAQ Pro.
- No programming required. Easy to use.
- Use TracerDAQ to measure, display the measurement data and export data for example for further analysis in Microsoft Excel.
- Select channels, ranges, sample rates and start mewasurements.
- Generate analog signals or use your moduls with counters as a rate generator.
- TracerDAQ Pro offers advanced functions, for example more channels, advanced triggering, alarm functions and a math module for data analysis.
TracerDAQ and TracerDAQ Pro comparison
|TracerDAQ (included)||TracerDAQ Pro (option)|
|8 channel strip chart recorder:
Sample rate up to max. device rate. 2 waveforms. 32 k values per channel.
|32 channel strip chart recorder:
Sample rate up to max. device rate. 8 Waveforms. 1 M values per channel. Alarm and trigger functions and more.
|2 channel oscilloscope:
Sample rate up to max. device rats. Channel triggering.
|4 channel oscilloscope:
Sample rate up to max. device rat. Mathematic functions. DAQ/display windows.
Output of a sine signal on one channel, signal preview.
Output of various standard waveforms and arbitrary signals on 16 channels. Selectable duty cycle, phase, rate multiplier, gate ratio etc.
|1 channel rate generator:
Output of a square signal on one channel, compatible with the counters of the RedLabs 430x.
|20 channel rate generator:
Output of a square signal on 20 channel, compatible with the counters of the RedLabs 430x.