RedLab Product Line - USB and Ethernet DAQ Systems ("Minlabs")
The "RedLabs" are versatile measurement and control boxes for USB or Ethernet/LAN. The first models of the series were "USB-Mini-Labs", but for a long time the simple USB measurement labs have become versatile measurement and control boxes, which are also used in industry. The basis of the RedLabs is - similar to a PC plug-in card - an I/O system with A/D conversion, D/A conversion, digital I/O and counters. The connection is simple and external via the USB port of the PC, for some models via Ethenet/LAN.
The manuals (English and German) and the software for the RedLab modules are available via ▸free download. Standard software includes:
- TracerDAQ: Strip chart recorder and data logger.
- Universal Library: High-level language support under Windows.
- Universal Library for Android.
- InstaCAL Utility for easy installation, calibration and testing.
- Driver for LabVIEW.
- MATLAB Data Acquisition Toolbox supports InstaCal version 5.89 and higher (analog inputs and outputs (no streaming) are supported. Digital inputs/outputs and triggered acquisition are not supported).
- and Linux drivers.
- Optional accessories: ▸ Pro, ▸, ▸-Expert.
Support for Visual Studio/Visual Studio .NET, examples for Visual C++, Visual C#, Visual Basic, and Visual Basic .NET.
Supported operating systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, 32 and 64 bit.
The only exception is the ▸RedLab WebDAQ-316. This Internet- and IOT-enabled temperature data logger has an integrated web server for access via standard browser. Data can be viewed in real time or after acquisition. No additional software required.
Web, Remote, IIoT
- Ethernet temperature datalogger, remote access via standard web-browser.
- Direct connection of thermocouples, no additiona signal-conditioning required.
- Ideal for IoT/IIoT, remote building, process monitoring etc.
16 thermocouple inputs, four isolated digital-I/Os for trigger and alarm. Alarming/notification with email or SMS.
The RedLab DAQ Minilabs
- Compact DAQ systems, USB-minilabs for USB, Wireless-USB and Ethernet/LAN.
- Stand-alone datalogger models.
- Inputs for voltage, sensors, temperatur and others.
- User manuals in German for all models.
- Versatile support software.