Yokogawa DL350 ScopeCorder Oscilloscope and Data Recorder
Benefits of the Yokogawa DL350 ScopeCorder - Complete Measurements, Complete Portability
- Combined device with oscilloscope and data recorder. Touch operation.
- AC/DC/battery operation. Compact and portable.
- Modular, up to 8 isolated channels, up to 32 scanner inputs.
Yokogawa DL350 ScopeCorder Oscilloscope and Data recorder
The Yokogawa DL350 ScopeCorder is a portable, compact, universal device, that gives you all the measurement and recording capabilities you need - in the field, in lab environments or on the test bench. The DL350 combines in one compact instrument the functionality of a long memory oscilloscope to record transient signals, with a longtime datalogging function of a data recorder. It is the ideal solution for acquisition, display, recording and analysis of a variety of electronic and physical signals in industries like automotive, electronics, energy, transportation and mechatronics. The ScopeCorder DL350 is a modular, powerful and flexible tool for high-speed signals or long-term recording, 'quick and simple' or sophisticated operation.
Yokogawa DL350 - Multichannel and Flexible with Isolated Inputs
- Due to a choice of 18 different, interchangeable input modules, the ScopeCorder DL350 can be configured for time synchronized measurements with various signal types:
- Voltage (up to 1000 V), current.
- Temperature, vibration/acceleration, strain (strain gauges), frequency.
- Logic signals 2x 8 bit.
- CAN/LIN and SENT decoding (option -VE/vehicle edition).
- 16-channel scanner module for voltages and temperatures.
- Maximum number of simultaneous installable isolated analysis inputs: 8 channels (1 MS/s) or 4 channels (100 MS/s).
- Maximum number of simultaneous installable scanner inputs: 32 channels (10 kS/s) or 16 channels (20 kS/s).
- Intuitive operation with resistive 8.4-inch touchscreen (21.3 cm).
- Superior noise and vibration-proof: Vibration-resistant design, superior immunity, secure reliable data recording even in harsh environments.
- Easy operation also with gloved fingers or stylus.
- Scope mode, recorder mode and configuration assistant for quick measurements.
- For use as data acquisition system or deep memory oscilloscope.
- Up to 5 GPoints per module/slot can directly be stored to SD-card: Up to 50 days continuous recording.
- Up to 100 MPoints per module/slot for transient events, e.g. transient waveforms superimposed on slower signals like occuring on inverter outputs.
Yokogawa DL350 Specifications Overview
|Yokogawa DL350||Modular, portable measurement/DAQ system|
|System structure||Basic device with slots for 2 measurement modules|
|Channels||Max. 4 channels (100 MS/s), 8 channels (1 MS/s) or max. 32 channels multiplex (depending on module) as well as standard 2x 8 bit logic/digital inputs available in the basic device|
|Sample rate||Max. 100 MS/s (depending on module)|
|Total memory||200 MWords (100 MWords per slot), segmentable (history)|
|Display||8.4 inch touchscreen (21.3 cm, resistive)|
|Operating modes||Recorder modus and triggered scope mode as well as configuration assistant|
|Triggering||Versatile trigger and search functions, combination analog/logic triggering, A->B triggering, wave-window trigger, time trigger, window comparator, action-on-trigger/stop, external trigger, manual|
|SD card streaming||Highspeed realtime recording up to 1 MS/s to SD card; recording up to 50 days|
|Miscellaneous||Mathematics, FFT, automatic waveform parameter measurement, cursor measurements, statistics, segmented memory, history mode, signal filtering, accumulation, 2 GigaZoom window, GO/NOGO function, external clock input, remote input|
|Interfaces||1x USB (type B mini), 2x USB (type A, incl. support for USB memory, mouse, keyboard) 1x SD card slot, 1x Ethernet, trigger input/output, GO/NOGO output, external clock, external start/stop|
|Menu language||German, English, others on request|
|Input||Model||Sample rate||Resolution||Bandwidth||Channels||Isolation||Max. measurement voltage2||DC accuracy||Notes|
|Analog voltage||▸7202111||100 MS/s||12 bit||20 MHz||2||✓||1000 V3, 200 V4||±0.5%||High speed, high voltage, isolated|
|▸720250||10 MS/s||12 bit||3 MHz||2||✓||800 V3, 200 V4||±0.5%||High noise immunity|
|▸720254||1 MS/s||16 bit||300 kHz||4||✓||600 V3, 200 V4||±0.25%||4-channel BNC input, low noise, high noise
|▸720268||1 MS/s||16 bit||300 kHz||2||✓||1000 V56||±0.25%||With AAF7, RMS, and high noise immunity|
|▸720220||200 kS/s||16 bit||5 kHz||16||✓ (GND-to-terminal); non-isolated: Channel-to-channel||20 V4||±0.3%||16-channel voltage measurement scan type|
|Analog voltage and temperature||▸7202218||10 S/s||16 bit||600 Hz||16||✓||20 V||±0.15% (voltage)||16-channel voltage or temperature measurement (scan method), thermocouple (K, E, J, T, L, U, N, R, S, B, W, KP/AuFe)|
|▸701261||100 kS/s (voltage), 500 S/s (temperature)||16 bit (voltage), 0.1°C (temperature)||40 kHz (voltage), 100 Hz (temperature)||2||✓||42 V||±0.25% (voltage)||Thermocouple (K, E, J, T, L, U, N, R, S, B, W, KP/AuFe)|
|▸701262||100 kS/s (voltage), 500 S/s (temperature)||16 bit (voltage), 0.1°C (temperature)||40 kHz (voltage), 100 Hz (temperature)||2||✓||42 V||±0.25% (voltage)||Thermocouple (K, E, J, T, L, U, N, R, S, B, W, KP/AuFe), with AAF7|
|▸701265||500 S/s (voltage), 500 S/s (temperature)||16 bit (voltage), 0.1°C (temperature)||100 Hz||2||✓||42 V||±0.08 (voltage)||Thermocouple (K, E, J, T, L, U, N, R, S, B, W, KP/AuFe), high sensitivity range (0.1 mV/Div)|
|▸720266||125 S/s (voltage), 125 S/s (temperature)||16 bit (voltage), 0.1°C (temperature)||15 Hz||2||✓||42 V||±0.08 (voltage)||Thermocouple (K, E, J, T, L, U, N, R, S, B, W, KP/AuFe), high sensitivity range (0.1 mV/Div), and low noise (±4 µV typ.)|
|Strain||▸701270||100 kS/s||16 bit||20 kHz||2||✓||10 V||±0.5% (strain)||Supports strain NDIS, 2/5/10 V built-in bridge power supply|
|▸701271||100 kS/s||16 bit||20 kHz||2||✓||10 V||±0.5% (strain)||Supports strain D-sub, 2/5/10 V built-in bridge power supply, and shunt CAL|
|Analog voltage and acceleration||▸701275||100 kS/s||16 bit||40 kHz||2||✓||42 V||±0.25% (voltage), ±0.5% (acceleration)||Built-in AAF7, supports built-in amp type acceleration sensors (4 A/22 V)|
|Frequency||▸720281||1 MS/s||16 bit||resolution 625 ps||2||✓||420 V3, 42 V4||±0.1% (frequency)||Measurement frequency of 0.01 Hz to 500 kHz, measured parameters (frequency, rpm, period, duty, power supply frequency, distance, speed)|
|Logic/digital||▸720230||10 MS/s||-||-||2 ports, 8 bit||-||Depend on logic
|-||2 ports, 8 bit, compatible with four-type of logic probe (sold separately)|
|CAN||▸720240||100 kS/s||-||-||2 ports, 60 signals||✓||10 V||-||CAN data of maximum 32 bit allowable. Option -VE available for DL350|
|CAN, LIN||▸720241||100 kS/s||-||-||2 ports, 60 signals||✓||10 V (CAN port), 18 V (LIN port)||-||1x CAN port, 1x LIN port. Option -VE available for DL350|
|CAN/CAN FD||▸720242||100 kS/s||-||-||2 ports, 60 signale||✓||10 V (CAN port)||-||2x CAN/CAN FD ports. Option -VE for DL350 required.|
|SENT||▸720243||100 kS/s||-||-||2 ports, 11 data||✓||42 V||-||Supported protocol: SAE J2716. Option -VE available for DL350|
|Scanner||▸701953||16-channel scanner box, provided with 1 m (-L1) or 3 m (-L3) cable or no cable (-L0)|
Included: ScopeCorder Yokogawa DL 350.
Please note: The modules shown in the chart above have to be ordered extra. Modules are required to use most functions of the device. Moreover, one of the power supply options 720921 or 720922 is required. If you want to use the device battery-powered, you will additionally need the option -EB.
- -HG: Language for menu/help German.
- -HE: Language for menu/help English.
- Other languages on request.
- Option 720921-F: AC adaptor/power supply (VDE standard).
- Option 720922: DC adaptor/power cable with cigarette lighter plug.
- Option -EB: Battery and battery cover.
Option -VE (vehicle edition) supports the additional decoding of automotive-specific bus systems (CAN/LIN/SENT). Supports the modules 720240, 720241 und 720243.
Note The quality test certificates QIC for the basic device as well as for the modules have to be ordered together with the hardware with the initial purchase. Later orders of the QICs are not possible!
Probes are not included with any modules.
- Class 1 laser product, IEC/EN60825-1:2007, GB7247.1-2012.
- DC + ACPeak.
- In combination with 700929, 702902 or 701947 probe.
- Direct input.
- In combination with 758933 and 701954 or 701904 and 701954.
- 1000 VRMS (1000 VDC or 1414 VPeak maximum).
- Anti aliasing filter.
- The 16-channel scanner box (701953) is required for measurement.